PDA

View Full Version : alien image?

Phyllis Rhodes
08-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Does anyone have an image of an alien? We are looking for a standing alien. It will be lasered on stainless steel.

Thanks,
Phyllis

Tom Cullen
08-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Try this one Phyllis, hope it works.

Tom

Tom Cullen
08-08-2006, 12:44 AM
Don't think the attachment went thru? sent it the first time as an EPS . I changed the file extension to cdr , so when you save it change the cdr to eps and that should work.

Tom

Dave Jones
08-08-2006, 9:49 AM
Are you hitting the "Upload" button after using the "Browse" button to find the file on your computer?

Lee DeRaud
08-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Might help to know what flavor alien you're looking for: ET/X-File big-eyed gray guys or Sigourney-Weaver chomp-monster?

Tom Cullen
08-08-2006, 1:03 PM
Yes Dave sure did hit the upload button , don't know what happend . tried it twice with no luck. The file size was within legal limits. I took the other route and sent them to Phyllis via e-mail.

Tom

Jim A. Walters
08-08-2006, 5:42 PM
There is a problem with uploading files if you "preview" a message with a file attached. If you just send it, the file usually shows up. I don't know from experience, just read it on the creek.

Phyllis Rhodes
08-08-2006, 9:52 PM
my husband is looking for the typical big almond-shaped eyes, big oval headed alien with skinny arms and legs. i have looked until i am blue in the face :eek: and all i can come up with are heads that look right.. but not full bodies. the first thing that pops in my head are the aliens that came out of the spaceship on Close Encounters...

thanks for everybody's help.
p

Dave Fifield
08-09-2006, 2:11 AM
Try this one http://www.ubersprang.com/SpaceAlien.wmf

Please bear in mind it's copyright (of Nova Development Corp) and that you should only use it for your personal fun - not for commercial use.

Cheers,
Dave F.