PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Kelton Industries

Travis Stinson
08-07-2006, 6:17 PM
I purchased the McNaughton coring system a few months back and finally got around to trying it out (I love it!). The 2nd time I used it, I noticed that the knife had some play in it, causing it to bind in the blank. I found that 1 of the guide pins was loose in the head unit, not sure if I did something wrong to cause it or not. Got in contact with the US rep, Greg Jensen, last week and have another head unit in my hands today.:cool:
Lately, I've seen rants of poor customer service and thought it would be nice to report a pleasant experience.
Mods, move this post if you deem it necessary, I posted it here because it IS a turning tool.;)

Bernie Weishapl
08-07-2006, 6:52 PM
That is great Travis. Isn't it cool when they step up to the plate.

Dennis Peacock
08-07-2006, 7:27 PM
Excellent news Travis. Put Kelton in a very good light. :D

Ernie Nyvall
08-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Good going Travis. Hey, did you get the whole enchilada... I believe that is the combination kit? I've been looking at these and was wondering about them. I called Packard I believe it was and asked about the different packages and they said the combination had everything, but it was sooo much cheaper than the packages bought separately, that I was wondering if they made a mistake. Did that make any sense?

Travis Stinson
08-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Yup, that's the one Ernie. I got the combination set.;)

Dick Parr
08-07-2006, 11:27 PM
I agree with you Travis, I have talked with them before and they are some really nice folks to talk to.

Dick Strauss
08-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Travis,
Greg did a demo for our local club. He's a real good guy! He's also a rep for P&N if I remember correctly...