PDA

View Full Version : Don Henthorn's Whereabouts

Carl Eyman
08-05-2006, 11:10 AM
I have been hoping Don would be checking in after his move to California, but if he has, I've missed it.

Do the rest of you know if you are a member, you can't lurk incognito? By going to Don's name in the membership Roster I found he last visited the forum on July 12, He did not post anything , but seemingly he has the ability to visit us; so why doesn't he post?

If anyone is in touch with him, tell him we wish he'd check in again. Even if he thinks he has nothing to say, that'll just put him in the same boat a lot of us are in.

Tyler Howell
08-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Was just thinking the same thing. any sightings:confused:

Kirk (KC) Constable
08-05-2006, 1:29 PM
Don really didn't post very often unless he had something to say worth saying. Some of us post when we have nuthin' to contribute. :o

KC

Dennis Peacock
08-05-2006, 1:56 PM
Carl,

I don't know either and haven't seen nor heard from Don in a while. Maybe he'll jump on here soon and let us know he's alright.

Ron Jones near Indy
08-05-2006, 6:05 PM
KC is right. When Don posted I always read it. His wisdom is not limited to woodworking.

Carl Eyman
08-05-2006, 9:23 PM
The replies I've seen so far are a bit hard to understand. They seem to center around the fact that Don's postings were always helpful. I certainly agree with that. Hence I invited him to reply even if he had nothing momentus to say. I pointed out that the rest of us do that all the time. We'd just like to hear from the guy. If my choice of words suggested anything different, I'm sorry.

Vaughn McMillan
08-06-2006, 4:40 AM
The replies I've seen so far are a bit hard to understand. They seem to center around the fact that Don's postings were always helpful. I certainly agree with that. Hence I invited him to reply even if he had nothing momentus to say. I pointed out that the rest of us do that all the time. We'd just like to hear from the guy. If my choice of words suggested anything different, I'm sorry.
Carl, I think it was just folks agreeing with you, in their own different ways. They'd like to see Don post (as would I), and agree that a lot of us post when there's not much to say.

- Vaughn

Jason Roehl
08-06-2006, 9:11 AM
He just checked in at another WOODworking CENTRAL COMmercial website. Apparently he couldn't find a reasonable priced dwelling in CA, nor farther up the coast, so he bought a place in TX. He's in the process of moving in, and overcoming some unspecified health issues.