PDA

View Full Version : Corey Halligan, this story is for you...

Chris Barton
08-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Well, it seems that CA glue has found other uses:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060804/ap_on_fe_st/toilet_seat_injury;_ylt=AvkFQHx10hgei_oBpn.8zAGs0N UE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

Bob Noles
08-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Man.... I wouldn't wanna be you, Chris when Corey see this :D :D :eek: :eek:

Corey Hallagan
08-04-2006, 3:46 PM
I was out of town most of this week and when my wife picked me up at the airport she told me about this. You know it really ticked me off! Bad enough an adult had it happen to her but if this had happened to like my daughter.. or other young girl... it just totally frosted me when I heard this. And Chris.... besides that I thought.... what a waste of expensive CA glue !!! :) I guess were famous for something now and that would be.... idiots! :)

Corey

Chris Barton
08-04-2006, 3:59 PM
I think a "special little piece of fresh hell" should be reserved for the kind of freak that would pull such a prank. My guess is that this was likely some teenage girls being punks. CA glue won't stay liquid too long so they likely hung around to witness the fruits of their prank and I hope the authorities catch them. When I saw the headline though I knew I would have to post it for our most distinguished CB citizen.

How was the Jersy trip? I was in San Fran this week.... uggh!

Corey Hallagan
08-04-2006, 4:44 PM
Yup, you are probably right Chris. I think they are reviewing the cameras trying to pin down who it was. They actually had to remove the seat from the toilet and take her to the hospital where they removed the seat from.... well her seat! Can you imagine! Anyway... weather was horrible and worse than at home but business went well. Hope you had a good week!

Corey

Tom Jones III
08-04-2006, 4:59 PM
I knew I would have to post it for our most distinguished CB citizen.

Oh so thats the reason! I was waiting for the story of Corey gluing himself to the lathe or to a bowl. Boy the truth is not nearly as interesting.

Michael Stafford
08-04-2006, 5:19 PM
I feel sorry for that poor woman. What a terrible thing to do to someone.

Long before super glue I worked with a big boned woman. She would eat in the cafeteria at the facility where I worked. The cafeteria had molded stackeable plastic chairs. One day as lunch was ending she stood up and the chair remained attached to her big boned bottom. It took another woman pulling the the back of the chair to remove it. When it finally came off there was a loud popping sound....I guess somehow there was a vacuum created.....:rolleyes:

Corey Hallagan
08-04-2006, 6:52 PM
Oh so thats the reason! I was waiting for the story of Corey gluing himself to the lathe or to a bowl. Boy the truth is not nearly as interesting.

Oh well heck, I have done that... I just didn't get any press :D My first pen making adventure with CA finish was not pretty!!

Corey

Bill O'Conner
08-04-2006, 7:08 PM
I'm not sure but with the set time of CA glue I'm thinking she might have done it herself, just like the finger at wendy's or the lady that spilled the coffee in her lap. Too many poeple lawsuit happy in this world today

Corey Hallagan
08-04-2006, 8:21 PM
Bill, she didn't do it. They are pretty sure that it was done just prior to the lady going in. They are pretty sure that the party responsible watched it unfold from the food court. She saw what she thought was something wet in one spot and wiped it off but didn't see the other until it was to late. They have film they are reviewing. I agree that some people are not beyond staging something like this, but that isn't the case here.

Corey

Bill O'Conner
08-04-2006, 11:33 PM
sorry only caught bits and pieces of this on the radio this morning just assumed it was an other prank to sue a big Corparate company

Ernie Nyvall
08-05-2006, 8:44 AM
This is certainly an awful thing for someone to do, but this woman must lead an interesting life. In the article the lady states that this is ONE of the most embarrassing moments in her life. Makes you wonder what THE most embarrassing moment was.:eek: