PDA

View Full Version : Self-Adhesive measuring tape.........Taken, thanks.

Mark Rios
08-03-2006, 9:41 PM
This is a tool but if I've posted in the wrong place I'm very sorry and please move this post. I just want to give this away.

I bought a Kreg self-adhesive, stick-on type measuring tape for my table saw (I moved my rails to give me 30" of cut on the right side). Anyway, there is almost seven (7) feet left over.

The tape is metal with a sticky back with the peel off paper. It reads in sixteenths (1/16). It reads left to right. The measuring part starts at 36" (in other words it doesn't start at 1")and goes to 119" so it's just under 7'.

If anyone would like this and/or can use this then send me a PM with your address and I'll mail it to you for free.

On the other hand, if I get a concensus that it's now just junk then please let me know that as well and I'll just toss it and apologize for wasting the bandwidth. :D

Brad Townsend
08-03-2006, 10:25 PM
If you have small kids (or have a relative or close friend with some), you could give it to them to stick vertically on a wall or doorframe to measure growth over time. Just start it 36" up from the floor.;)

Mark Rios
08-03-2006, 10:37 PM
If you have small kids (or have a relative or close friend with some), you could give it to them to stick vertically on a wall or doorframe to measure growth over time. Just start it 36" up from the floor.;)

Well, if someone would like to use it for that then there's another good idea for it's use. Thanks for the tip Brad.

I talked to my dogs about measuring their growth and they said that they weren't really too interested if they grew anymore or not.:D

Mark Rios
08-04-2006, 10:57 AM
It's been spoken for, thanks for looking.