PDA

View Full Version : Ken In Idaho....

Karl Laustrup
07-31-2006, 2:24 PM
T minus less than 24 hours and counting if my clock is right. :eek: :D

Is the laundry done? Dishes? Vacuum? Just checking on you Bud. Don't want momma to be mad at you for spending all your time at the lathe. :o :D

Oh yeah, did you clean up at least some of the shavings? :confused:

Karl

Ken Fitzgerald
07-31-2006, 3:03 PM
The dishes are done Karl..........The laundry is almost caught up. I'm waiting to shower before I wash the towels. I haven't vacumned yet. I've got to clean the toilets in both bathrooms.

I would have had most of this done but I had one of my vertigo attacks. I hope I'm able to drive to Spokane to pick her up tonight. If not, I may have to get my oldest son to do so if he's available.

Jeez......Karl......have you been talking with my wife?:confused: :eek: :D

Karl Laustrup
07-31-2006, 6:21 PM
The dishes are gone Karl..........The laundry is almost caught up. I'm waiting to shower before I wash the towels. I haven't vacumned yet. I've got to clean the toilets in both bathrooms.

I would have had most of this done but I had one of my vertigo attacks. I hope I'm able to drive to Spokane to pick her up tonight. If not, I may have to get my oldest son to do so if he's available.

Jeez......Karl......have you been talking with my wife?:confused: :eek: :D

The dishes are GONE!!! Gone as in you sold them for that new captive ring tool??? :eek:

And what if #1 son can't go?? I guess she could take a cab. :eek: :eek:

And yes!!!!! ;) :D :D :D

Karl

Ken Fitzgerald
07-31-2006, 8:19 PM
Oops..........the wrong word is gone!:D