PDA

View Full Version : Prayer and well wishes requested for Pesh!!!

John Miliunas
07-29-2006, 5:49 PM
Hey folks. There often comes a time in all of our lives when the help of friends and Powers greater than ours are needed. This is one of those times and it's for one of our own! Dale "Pesh" Thompson has not been around the Creek much lately and, after speaking to him a bit ago, I found out why. Without going into detail, our happy-go-lucky Pesh has been and still is battling some health issues. :( I can think of no other single group of people better than our own Creekers, who would rally quicker and harder to aid a fellow member! :)

With that, if you would please, keep Pesh in your thoughts and prayers, it would be greatly appreciated! I'm just not entirely sure what I would do if I didn't have my buddy Dale to keep me in line around here, so consider part of this request as being selfish, on my part! Thanks much, folks!!!:)

Pesh, you take it easy, my friend! You give me a call if there's anything at all I can do for you, you hear?! You're in my prayers daily! :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
07-29-2006, 5:53 PM
Dale..........You are in my thoughts and prayers! Get well and get back to fussing with us!

Randy Moore
07-29-2006, 6:04 PM
:( Dale, so sorry to hear that you're having some health problems. Beat them to a pulp.

And get your fingers busy in the shop and here at SMC..
I miss your sense of humor!!??????:)

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mark Pruitt
07-29-2006, 6:12 PM
Thinking of you Dale! May you have the healing and strength that you need. Hang in there!
Mark

Cecil Arnold
07-29-2006, 6:18 PM
Dale, hope things are getting better for you. You're in my thoughts.

Karl Laustrup
07-29-2006, 7:02 PM
Pesh, thoughts, prayers and well wishes are with you buddy. Anything I can do just holler.

Karl
AKA "Dells"

Terry Hatfield
07-29-2006, 7:19 PM
Dale,

We will have you in our prayers. Hope everything turns out well for you.

Terry

Thanks for posting John.

Andy Hoyt
07-29-2006, 7:25 PM
I can only imagine that the magic in those granny panties is running low. Better strap on your roller blades Pesh and shoot down to Arena for a refill. I'd send some Moxie your way, but I think you're underage.

And in the meantime, nothing but the most positive thoughts, prayers, and karma will be summoned up on your behalf. Get well soon, Dale.

We miss the benefits borne from your wisdom.

Mark Rios
07-29-2006, 7:27 PM
Get better Dale, we're having a hard time without you. Thoughts and prayers to you, buddy.

Dennis Peacock
07-29-2006, 8:10 PM
Dale,

My thoughts and prayers go out for you my friend. Get well and stay strong.

John Shuk
07-29-2006, 8:34 PM
Thinking of you Dale. Take it easy.

Wes Bischel
07-29-2006, 8:36 PM
Hey Dale, our prayers are with you! Hurry back - John needs someone to keep him in line!

Wes

Jim O'Dell
07-29-2006, 8:40 PM
I agree, you in my prayers as well. And the Red Dogs are sending some of their Red Hot Texas Zen.
I always enjoy your wit. Take care of your self. Jim.

Richard Wolf
07-29-2006, 8:55 PM
God Speed

Richard

Ron Jones near Indy
07-29-2006, 8:59 PM
You will be in my prayers Dale. We miss you.

Don Baer
07-29-2006, 9:11 PM
Dale get well, we miss ya. Prayer are on the way.

Jason Roehl
07-29-2006, 9:22 PM
Prayers going up for you, Dale!

Corey Hallagan
07-29-2006, 9:52 PM
Dale, really sorry to hear this. I hope you get back on the straight and narrow and quickly too. God speed!

Corey

Dan Larson
07-29-2006, 10:25 PM
Dale, hope you're feeling better soon!

Dan

Bernie Weishapl
07-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Dale I miss your wit and wisdom. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon. We miss ya.

Tyler Howell
07-29-2006, 11:21 PM
Pesh,
Get back in the shop where you belong.
We got your back buddy.;)

Curt Fuller
07-30-2006, 1:48 AM
Get well soon Dale!

Barry Stratton
07-30-2006, 3:24 AM
Best wishes DAle.....We need you more than ever now that the Tyler and that Ann Coulter lovin' guy HAVE LATHES. Thoughts and prayers headed your way from the last frontier.

tod evans
07-30-2006, 5:48 AM
get well dale!

Bob Noles
07-30-2006, 6:39 AM
Dale,

So sorry to learn of the difficulties you are having. You will be kept in our prayers until told otherwise. Get well soon our friend. Miss your upbeat posts peppered with wit and humor.

John Bailey
07-30-2006, 7:42 AM
Dale,

The great powers of the universe, which ever one(s) you believe in, provided me with a whole lot of guardian angels earlier in my life. (Back then I kept them pretty busy.) Now adays, they're just sittin' around getting lazy. I sent them to watch over you while you need them. You won't see them, but they'll be there warding off evil spirits. Just don't wear them out. I may need them when I get your age.;)

Hang tough,

John

john whittaker
07-30-2006, 2:25 PM
Dale, You and your family are in our proyers.

John & Terri

Bruce Shiverdecker
07-30-2006, 4:27 PM
Hang in there, Dale. We all miss your humor and insiteful assistance. Better health and and the inner strength to beat it be yours.

I know you are in all of our thoughts daily,

Bruce

Robert Mickley
07-30-2006, 5:54 PM
Keep up the fight Dale and get back here soon

Vaughn McMillan
07-31-2006, 2:37 AM
Add me to the list of folks pulling for you, Dale. Get healthy soon, buddy.

- Vaughn

Keith Outten
07-31-2006, 4:15 AM
Dale,

Rest assured that you have the support of our family and our prayers. Get well soon, there is much to do.

Roy Wall
07-31-2006, 9:24 AM
Our prayers are with you Dale!!!

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
07-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Get well soon Dale we need you around here to keep them on the otherside of the isle in line ;) :D

Cheers, the ones that make you better! :D

Jerry Olexa
07-31-2006, 10:54 AM
Dale heal quickly...We will pray for you

Dave Richards
07-31-2006, 11:15 AM
Dale, I'm sending out all I've got in best wishes and prayers for the return of your good health. Hang in there.

Dave

Bruce Page
07-31-2006, 2:19 PM
Dale, get well and hurry back here! Spring is getting outa control!!

Karl Laustrup
07-31-2006, 2:26 PM
Dale, get well and hurry back here! Spring is getting outa control!!

Just noticed your hat Bruce. Not sure I'd wear that during hunting season though. ;) :D Spring may be beyond help now that he's got the cast off.

Karl

David Rose
07-31-2006, 3:22 PM
Dale, we are praying for you here too. Remember that laughter is good medicine! Sometimes it is the best you can get. You hang on and make a total recovery, my friend.

David

Ed Breen
07-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Dale,
Adversity is one challange I know you'll whip. Please know that you've got the prayers of this old reprobate to the Supreme Being. Get Well my Friend.
Ed

Jerry Clark
08-12-2006, 7:35 PM
Come on back soon Dale- and hope you get well. We miss your humor!:)

Norman Hitt
08-12-2006, 8:04 PM
.....any report of how Dale is progressing with his health problems?

My best wishes to you Dale, on your fight for good health. Your presence is sorely MISSED here. Hang in there, 'cause we're all pilling for you.

Dave Ray
08-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Hey dale, get well quick we need your friendly input on SMC. In our prayers fella, God bless.

Boyd Gathwright
08-13-2006, 1:45 AM
.... Hi Dale, hope all is progressing well. Will keep you in my prayers.

.:).

John Miliunas
08-13-2006, 11:44 AM
OK folks, here's the latest: After a couple days of "telephone tag", I was finally able to get a hold of our buddy, Pesh. In a word, not good. Seems our resident jokester, personal craftsman to his daughter and my very good friend has been diagnosed with lung cancer. BUT, he's fighting it! Started chemotherapy the other day and will be going through the radiation schedule, as well. It's doubtful we'll see much of him on the Creek for some time, as all of that is sapping what little strength he has. That said, he may not even have occasion to check this thread. If you're so inclined, drop me a PM and I'll forward you his address, in case you may want to drop him a card.

Obviously, continued prayers will get received via Special Messenger! Come on, guys and gals, we really, really need to crank this one up a few notable notches!

If the OT moderator or an admin should happen across this, I sincerely believe it would not be outside of protocol to move this thread to the General forum, as not everyone checks the OT forum. Thanks!

David Duke
08-13-2006, 4:38 PM
Somehow missed this on the original post, best of luck to you Dale, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jerry Olexa
08-13-2006, 7:32 PM
Dale, we will continue to pray for a quick healing and complete recovery for you....Hang in there

Al Willits
08-13-2006, 9:22 PM
Best wish's and remember to stay positive, hoping for a speedy recovery for ya.

Al

Chris Padilla
08-14-2006, 5:26 PM
Keep battlin', Peshy!! You know you're not smart enough to know when to check out so you'll just have to keep going butchering up your wood projects like you always have...we wouldn't have it any other way! ;)

Tim Morton
08-14-2006, 8:59 PM
Be strong Dale T!!!!! We will do all we can for ya here...you are truly one of the good ones!!!!

Joe Mioux
08-14-2006, 9:03 PM
John, please make sure Dale knows about these posts to your thread. We all hope Dale gets well and as soon as possible.

I love his salty humor. He is an SMC treasure.

Joe

John Miliunas
08-14-2006, 10:09 PM
John, please make sure Dale knows about these posts to your thread. We all hope Dale gets well and as soon as possible.

I love his salty humor. He is an SMC treasure.

Joe

You got it, Joe! Planned on printing out the entire thread and sending it along with the card tomorrow!!!

Matt Meiser
08-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Get well soon Dale. Hope to see you back here soon.