PDA

View Full Version : What a beautiful sight....

Bob Noles
07-28-2006, 5:34 PM
to see the creek back on my screen again.

Don't know what happened, but thanks for fixing it Aaron.

Forrest Price
07-28-2006, 5:35 PM
Kudo's to you folks that keep this place running!

Geez, it's good to be back!

Marty Walsh
07-28-2006, 5:35 PM
Ahhh, my withdrawals are subsiding....and my recuperation can now continue...

Thanks Aaron...

Jerry Ingraham
07-28-2006, 5:36 PM
I agree. Thanks Aaron for what must have been hard work in getting the site back up.

tod evans
07-28-2006, 5:37 PM
what was the problem? and can it happen again? good to see things back to normal! tod

Aaron Koehl
07-28-2006, 5:41 PM
what was the problem? and can it happen again? good to see things back to normal! tod
I'll post this evening on the details.

Everything's okay--we had a couple of accounts impersonated, so I voluntarily took
the board down while I wrote some scripts to clean up the mess, patch the holes,
and finish my investigation.

In the meantime, I hope you all got some pens turned. ;)

Hopefully, you can all still type between the twitching from the withdrawals. :D

_Aaron_

Jim Becker
07-28-2006, 5:42 PM
Indeed, it is nice to see SMC rolling again. Aaron will post later relative to the reason the site has been down so long, but it was not hardware, and required a bit of cleanup on his part. This one can be blamed on nasty people and SMC was not the only woodworking related forum that was affected.

More later. In the mean time...talk about woodworking! Please!! I've had way too much of the adoption forums this week...:eek:

Karl Laustrup
07-28-2006, 5:45 PM
Indeed, it is nice to see SMC rolling again. Aaron will post later relative to the reason the site has been down so long, but it was not hardware, and required a bit of cleanup on his part. This one can be blamed on nasty people and SMC was not the only woodworking related forum that was affected.

More later. In the mean time...talk about woodworking! Please!! I've had way too much of the adoption forums this week...:eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And thanks Aaron.

Karl

Ben Roman
07-28-2006, 5:46 PM
Wow I am lost without the creek... I can't get anything done at work without it !!!!

Ben

Steve Clardy
07-28-2006, 5:48 PM
Thanks Aaron

tod evans
07-28-2006, 5:49 PM

Everything's okay--we had a couple of accounts impersonated, so I voluntarily took
the board down while I wrote some scripts to clean up the mess, patch the holes,

Hopefully, you can all still type between the twitching from the withdrawals. :D

_Aaron_

cool! i`ll try and make sence of "tech-speak" in the mornin`. glad you got things straightened out. thanks, tod

Vaughn McMillan
07-28-2006, 5:51 PM
I saw some of the nefarious stuff go by, so when I saw things were down, I suspected Aaron needed to go on a search and destroy mission to get things patched up.

Perhaps this would be a good point to suggest that Creekers make sure their login password isn't something too easy for other people (and I use that term loosely) to figure out.

- Vaughn

Jim O'Dell
07-28-2006, 5:53 PM

Don't know what happened, but thanks for fixing it Aaron.

AMEN!!, Brother!

Of course I sign on at work about 10 minutes before I leave. Will have to wait till I get home to read up and see what happened. It's nice to know the water is running again, though. Darn them beavers...Jim.

Tim Solley
07-28-2006, 5:55 PM

_Aaron_

So glad to see the creek back up and running. I can't help but wonder if this was related to the issue of a couple threads being hacked a couple of days ago. Seems a coincidence that just a little while after I posted the root cause of the problem in the support forum...SMC went bye bye!

Many thanks for your hard work in getting the kinks worked out!

Tim

Jim Becker
07-28-2006, 5:57 PM
Perhaps this would be a good point to suggest that Creekers make sure their login password isn't something too easy for other people (and I use that term loosely) to figure out.

"Figuring out" didn't "figure in" to this incident. But I do agree that a stronger password is a good idea no matter what you are doing. Longer, upper and lower case and numbers all used makes for a better password.

Ken Salisbury
07-28-2006, 5:59 PM
Aaron worked an ungodly number of hours cleaning up this mess. As he said he will post the details of what happened later.

This should give great creedance to why we should be paying our resident guru.

Hopefully we can prosecute the offender.

Michael Stafford
07-28-2006, 6:01 PM
It sure was mighty dry without the Creek to whet my woodworking whistle. Thanks for getting the water flowing again and a pox on the miscreants who have nothing to do but cause trouble.

tod evans
07-28-2006, 6:04 PM

nope! send him/her to the ozarks:D :D :eek:

Mark Rios
07-28-2006, 6:04 PM
Boy-o boy am I glad it's back. So are some of the folks over at woodnet where I inadvertantly started a fight. :D

Someone started a thread asking about the Creek being down. I posted that there were a bunch of us that were anxious to get back over there. Some very insecure jack-in-the-box got his feathers riled up and took my post to mean that woodnet was somehow "second rate". I found this quite amusing and some of the regular woodnetters (I assume since they had a bunch of posts by their name) jumped on the guy and things heated up more from there. Eventually the thread got pulled. You folks just can't leave me anywhere. :D :D :D

"Figuring out" didn't "figure in" to this incident. But I do agree that a stronger password is a good idea no matter what you are doing. Longer, upper and lower case and numbers all used makes for a better password.

I'm going to use some expletives in my new password to (dis)honor the person that did this.

:D

Thanks to all for getting us back up. I'll let the 1.8 cents per day refund slide this time since the downtime was caused by a nefarious nincomPOOP.

Steve Clardy
07-28-2006, 6:08 PM
I'm going to use some expletives in my new password to (dis)honor the person that did this.

:eek: :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Steve Clardy
07-28-2006, 6:09 PM

I got a tall tree out back with a limb that sticks straight out.
Have horses, rope-----------------------------------------

;)

tod evans
07-28-2006, 6:10 PM
I got a tall tree out back with a limb that sticks straight out.
Have horses, rope-----------------------------------------

;)

you`re waaaaay nicer than i am:cool:

Don Baer
07-28-2006, 6:11 PM
Thanks Aaron. My shakes are subsiding.

Steve Clardy
07-28-2006, 6:14 PM

You gonna be the backup shotgun guy in case the rope breaks?
Been kinda dry around here lately. Rope is getting kinda iffy

Marty Walsh
07-28-2006, 6:17 PM
And if it's closer, send em to Georgia...Denise can handle the .410 better than most men, and I have a hard time missing with a 12 gauge...;)

- Marty -

Steve Roxberg
07-28-2006, 6:20 PM
Welcome back everyone.

Doug Shepard
07-28-2006, 6:25 PM
Guess I can cancel that 12-step SMC detox class now.
Sure is good to get my fix again.

Dennis Peacock
07-28-2006, 6:27 PM
Woooo-Hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Aaron..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick Strauss
07-28-2006, 6:38 PM
Steve never mentioned what part of the body the rope was going to be tied to... fill in the picture how you see fit!

Chris Rosenberger
07-28-2006, 6:38 PM
I am glad I was not the only one having computer problems.
Glad it is back.

Bart Leetch
07-28-2006, 6:39 PM
Clicking my heels together & saying there is no place like SMC at least 3 times most likely many more times than 3.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fantastic job Aaron thanks a lot.

Cecil Arnold
07-28-2006, 6:41 PM
You don't realize how much you miss this place until you can't take a dip in the creek. Now maybe the DTs will settle down.

Bernie Weishapl
07-28-2006, 6:41 PM
Thanks Aaron. Yipes I had the shakes so bbbbaaaadddd. Nice to be back at it.

Ian Barley
07-28-2006, 6:42 PM
A vote of thanks to Aaron - missed the creek - glad its back

Dennis Peacock
07-28-2006, 6:43 PM

LOL!!!! I'm with ya Tod.... ;)

Steve Clardy
07-28-2006, 6:45 PM
Steve never mentioned what part of the body the rope was going to be tied to... fill in the picture how you see fit!

Hmmm. I think tod and I got the same idea:eek: :)

Don Baer
07-28-2006, 6:45 PM

Let me know when and I'll be there with my 12 ga. pump bushmaster..:D

Mark Rios
07-28-2006, 6:52 PM
Aaaahhhhhh Ken, my post loses ALL of it's poingant and subtle undertones with your heavy handed editing. :D

I guess it's okay to talk about killing them though and hanging them by their imaginary parts.:D

tod evans
07-28-2006, 6:55 PM
Hmmm. I think tod and I got the same idea:eek: :)

ever hear of a fellow called "vlad" ?.....:cool:

Ken Garlock
07-28-2006, 6:59 PM
and thanks for the hard work.:) :) I was having withdrawal shakes. :cool: :rolleyes:

Mark Pruitt
07-28-2006, 7:00 PM
Thank you Aaron for all your hard work!!!:)

Curt Harms
07-28-2006, 7:02 PM
Sounds like there's someone in need of first hand (head) acquaintence with one of Ken or Andy's bonkers;)

Jerry White
07-28-2006, 7:07 PM
I just couldn't make it cold turkey. Had to sneak out of the house and go to Woodcraft to check out the toys. Cost me around $300!!!

Thanks Aaron and alll who may have helped restore the system.

Aaron Beaver
07-28-2006, 7:08 PM
Thanks for getting the site back up. I need all the help I can get. :)

Steve Strickler
07-28-2006, 7:14 PM
Let's all take note to how valuable this place is to us all...a great, friendly resource indeed.

I am taking heed and sending in a $ donation tomorrow (I've been putting it off) so that the place stays running the same way we've come to enjoy.

Thank Aaron for a kewl place to hang out! :) :)

Per Swenson
07-28-2006, 7:16 PM
This is for the party responsible for the hack.

I know you will read this, your ego will not allow otherwise.

I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for your parents.

If not for computers I would feel sorry for your wingless fly's

and your abused pets and girlfriends which in your minds are the same.

I suggest you focus you talents elsewhere.

Surely ,your actions here are apparent in the rest of your day to day

activities. So I feel sorry for all who know you on a personal level.

Hope you find the help your seeking.

Per

Steve Wargo
07-28-2006, 7:22 PM
Thank you Aaron, That was a long 2+ days without the Creek. Thanks for a great job getting us back and operational.

Wes Bischel
07-28-2006, 7:23 PM
A big thanks to Aaron for being SMC's hazmat team and cleaning up the creek!

Oh, and another small donation was sent - today was a good reminder of what SMC and everyone here contribute to life.
Thanks for keeping SMC such a great resource and gathering place.

Thanks again, Wes

John Miliunas
07-28-2006, 7:23 PM
"OK John, put down the whiskey bottle and that pain medication! It's all better now! :D "

Whew...That was a close one! Another day of that and they'd have me a first class room at the funny farm!!! :eek:

Thanks Aaron!!! Greatly appreciate you getting things back up and running!!! :) :cool:

Don Baer
07-28-2006, 7:34 PM
This is for the party responsible for the hack.

I know you will read this, you ego will not allow otherwise.

I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for your parents.

If not for computers I would feel sorry for your wingless flys

and your abused pets and girlfreinds which in your minds are the same.

I suggest you focus you talents elsewhere.

Life is truly to short to be considered an ass all your life.

Surely ,your actions here are apparent in the rest of your day to day

activities. So I feel sorry for all who know you on a personal level.

Hope you find the help your seeking.

Per

Hey Per,
Don't hold back. Tell him how you realy feel.:D

William Lewis
07-28-2006, 7:40 PM
Boy am i glad the CREEK is BACK. I missed my fix. Thanks to you Aaron, you just gave me my SANITY BACK! THANK_YOU.

William Lewis

Don Bergren
07-28-2006, 7:42 PM
I was reading the forum when it went down. And after desperately clicking the SawMill Creek link too many times over the last two days it occurred to me that perhaps I need to get a life.

Soooo...... I really searched and searched for a new life. And I wasn't getting close, when all of a sudden I clicked my mouse button and here everyone was once again. I now have a life and don't need to search for an alternative. :D

Thanks so much Aaron!!

Mike Ewalt
07-28-2006, 7:43 PM
No better way to describe it Bob! Talk about a severe case of the DTs. What a great relief it was to see the creek flowing again. I pound my gray matter daily trying to design "better mouse traps" and the one thing I look forward to at the end of a day, is getting home and taking a dip in the creek. It's a really great place to be. Everyone is civil and more than helpful to one another. Plus Woodworking is a much beloved topic. Aaron my sincere thanks for getting things back up and "flowing" again". The "shakes" have almost subsided.
Mikee

Ken Fitzgerald
07-28-2006, 7:50 PM
Thanks for what you do Aaron!

Bryan Somers
07-28-2006, 7:52 PM
Thanks for the hard work Aaron!!!!!

Glad to see the sight is back and running.

John Bailey
07-28-2006, 8:15 PM

Let me know when. Wouldn't mind helping with a little Southern hospitality.

John

Ken Fitzgerald
07-28-2006, 8:17 PM

tod...........just send the person to me.....I'll take them on a little jaunt down the infamous Slate Creek.......off the North Fork of the Clearwater River.

Andy Hoyt
07-28-2006, 8:40 PM
Hey, Tod
nope! send him/her to the ozarks:D :D :eek: You forgot the most important descriptor of all - it.

My thanks as well to Aaron - and whomever else - for doing a great job of maintaining our little bend in the river.

Go have a double scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip and follow it up with a beer chaser or two. Or three! You earned it.

Alan Turner
07-28-2006, 8:41 PM
Thanks for the hard work. The shakes are beginning to subside.

Earl Reid
07-28-2006, 8:55 PM
Many thanks Aaron, I missed the Creek, but I did turn some pens today.

Earl:) :) :) :)

Ron Fritz
07-28-2006, 8:59 PM
I too discovered that I really missed the Creek while it was down. Thanks for bring the Creek back up Aaron!

Allen Bookout
07-28-2006, 9:00 PM
This was a good reminder of how valuable this site is to some of us.

Thanks to all that put out the effort to get it back up and running!!!!!!

I hope that this "person", if you can call him that, can be tracked and pay BIG TIME for this.

Allen

Ken Salisbury
07-28-2006, 9:14 PM
Aaaahhhhhh Ken, my post loses ALL of it's poingant and subtle undertones with your heavy handed editing. :D

I guess it's okay to talk about killing them though and hanging them by their imaginary parts.:D

Call it heavy handed if you like. Profanity violates the TOS - even if it's subtle

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
07-28-2006, 9:30 PM
Whew............:p

Back in the saddle!

If the person who did this is found, bring them to the Dungeon and let them have a chat with Big Blue, I promise the pieces will never be found.....

Aaron, you sir are one fine example of a good guy! :D

Bruce Shiverdecker
07-28-2006, 9:41 PM
Thanks Aaron:

The shakes have gone.

Bruce

Ron Jones near Indy
07-28-2006, 9:47 PM
So glad to see the Creek flowing again. I thought I might need a new computer.:( Thanks again.

Tom Hamilton
07-28-2006, 9:58 PM
Thanks, Aaron, must have been a tough problem to fix. Thanks for making it happen.

It sure is nice to see familiar names scrolling in the Creek again.

Tom, in Houston, happy to be neck deep in the Creek again.

Tom Sherman
07-28-2006, 10:10 PM
A harty WELL DONE to you Aaron for a job well done. As have so many others have already said I really missed the Creek, very glad to have it back.

Hank Merkle
07-28-2006, 10:20 PM
I am pretty new to SMC but MAN did I miss it!

Thanks for getting it back up and running Aaron!!

Cody Colston
07-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Aaron worked an ungodly number of hours cleaning up this mess. As he said he will post the details of what happened later.

This should give great creedance to why we should be paying our resident guru.

Well why doesn't someone decide on fair compensation for Aaron and let's make it happen . I don't post here very much but I visit nearly every day, sometimes several times a day. I was starting to have panic attacks over the Creek being down...and that was on Paxil, too. :rolleyes:

Roy Wall
07-28-2006, 10:45 PM
Thanks Aaron!!!

Ted Shrader
07-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Aaron -

Thanks (once again) for all the hard work to keep the place up and running.

Ted

Peter Pedisich
07-28-2006, 10:54 PM
Aaron, A big thanks from Long Island.

I discovered a couple of things while SMC was down:

1) My wife still lives here.
2) I had a conversation with her, and discovered her thoughts and views on all sorts of subjects. She's pretty interesting.
3) She's the one who's been doing my laundry this whole time.

Mark Rios
07-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Call it heavy handed if you like. Profanity violates the TOS - even if it's subtle

Ken, what did I do to make you treat me so unfairly. I don't use profanity in my daily life. I know what the words are, as we all do but I don't use them. I didn't use ANY profane words in my post. I used the top row key symbols like many others have before me, i.e. #$$%&%$#%. Is that profanity? In fact, Per called the guy an ASS. Have you gone back and edited his post?

However, you apparently condone, joke about and encourage the KILLING of another human. Should I read your intentions that way? Please give me a direct answer and don't dance around it; do you condone, joke about and encourage killing another human? Settle down Ken and please back off. I support this forum and follow the rules as much as the next guy.

Mark Rios
07-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Well why doesn't someone decide on fair compensation for Aaron and let's make it happen . I don't post here very much but I visit nearly every day, sometimes several times a day. I was starting to have panic attacks over the Creek being down...and that was on Paxil, too. :rolleyes:

Thats a very generous thought Cody. In fact, we have addressed just this subject before. Aaron is indeed the magic man behind keeping this place running along with our fearless leaders, Jackie and Keith, and all the wonderful moderators. Here is a recent thread that you will find supporting your sentiments:

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=38558

Thanks Cody.

Mark Rios
07-28-2006, 11:12 PM
I just read a post by another member asking about what had happened. Jim Becker replied and called this thread a party.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm buying the ice cream!!!!

Mark Rios
07-28-2006, 11:13 PM
I just read a post by another member asking about what had happened. Jim Becker replied and called this thread a Welcome Back Party.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wes Bischel
07-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Aaron, A big thanks from Long Island.

I discovered a couple of things while SMC was down:

1) My wife still lives here.
2) I had a conversation with her, and discovered her thoughts and views on all sorts of subjects. She's pretty interesting.
3) She's the one who's been doing my laundry this whole time.

Pete, you are too much!! I see your razor wit is as sharp as ever - thankfully my iced tea was empty when I read it!:D

Wes

glenn bradley
07-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Blood pressure returning to normal . . . little creepy men hiding in the closet disappearing. . . respiration leveling out. . . ahhhh the creek is back!

Alan DuBoff
07-28-2006, 11:23 PM

Don't know what happened, but thanks for fixing it Aaron.Yes indeed. Hope it wasn't anything catestrophic.

Jeff Kerr
07-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Aaron,

Forever may your house be blessed! What a relief to see SMC back up and runninng. I was really Jones-in there for a while.

Peter, I must say you have a way with words. However, when reading it out loud to my wife, she wasn't laughing as hard as I was :p :p :p

Mark Rios
07-28-2006, 11:29 PM
Aaron is da (computer) man!!!!!!!!!

Gary Herrmann
07-29-2006, 12:08 AM
I'm glad Jim Becker pointed this thread out to me. Well done Aaron, et al.

Chris Padilla
07-29-2006, 1:26 AM
Many thanks, Aaron! Hopefully you do receive remuneration commensurate with your efforts in bringing our beloved back to life! :)

Deirdre Saoirse Moen
07-29-2006, 5:04 AM
I just couldn't make it cold turkey. Had to sneak out of the house and go to Woodcraft to check out the toys. Cost me around $300!!!

Thanks Aaron and alll who may have helped restore the system.

Cost me like $180, so I got off cheap. (Good thing, I'm currently looking for work since I only had a short contract.)

Ken Salisbury
07-29-2006, 5:57 AM
Per called the guy an ASS. Have you gone back and edited his post?

No - I must have missed it. I will go back and edit as appropriate.

However, you apparently condone, joke about and encourage the KILLING of another human. Should I read your intentions that way? Please give me a direct answer and don't dance around it; do you condone, joke about and encourage killing another human? Settle down Ken and please back off. I support this forum and follow the rules as much as the next guy.

A direct answer: It was quite apparent by the combination of characters and letters exactly what you were saying. The use of a comination of charaters and letters to camoflage profanity will be edited out, period. I appreciate your support of SMC, but we all have to abide by the rules and policies which have been in place here for more than 3 years and have served us well in making this a respected place on the internet to visit and participate.

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/misc/moderator.gif

Tyler Howell
07-29-2006, 6:55 AM
Good to be home again. I missed my friends:o

Bob Childress
07-29-2006, 7:22 AM
Thanks Aaron! Not haivng the Creek around was giving me the whim-whams. :eek:
Now then, where were we when we were so rudely interrupted?

Bill Antonacchio
07-29-2006, 7:55 AM
First off, thank you Aaron, I have an idea of what it must have been like to work out the problems.

Secondly, how do we members help and what are the recommendations to take us forward.

Regards,
Bill Antonacchio

skip coyne
07-29-2006, 8:01 AM
hey !!

I can click on the last page of the thread without hitting esc :D

thanks Aaron

tod evans
07-29-2006, 9:15 AM

_Aaron_

aaron, have you been able to track down the miscreants? it would be a wonderful thing to see their name and street address posted;) .02 tod

Jim Becker
07-29-2006, 9:38 AM
I just read a post by another member asking about what had happened. Jim Becker replied and called this thread a Welcome Back Party.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

For all of us??? :eek::o:D Very generous, Mark!!

Jim O'Dell
07-29-2006, 10:36 AM
Yeah, Mark...I want a double scoop of Braum's cookie dough. :p :D

I guess the thread that got hit when all this started was the Weekend Doin's thread, huh? Seems I remember seeing some of you reposting that you had edited what someone else had changed. I didn't look to see that it was gone last night, and when it got slow here at work this am, I thought I'd post something there, only to find it MIA. No biggie, I'm just looking for something to do to kill the 5 hours i have to work today!! Have a good weekend! Jim.

Bob Noles
07-29-2006, 10:56 AM
Yeah, Mark...I want a double scoop of Braum's cookie dough. :p :D

I guess the thread that got hit when all this started was the Weekend Doin's thread, huh? Seems I remember seeing some of you reposting that you had edited what someone else had changed. I didn't look to see that it was gone last night, and when it got slow here at work this am, I thought I'd post something there, only to find it MIA. No biggie, I'm just looking for something to do to kill the 5 hours i have to work today!! Have a good weekend! Jim.

Jim,

Look down in the OT forum. Don't ask :rolleyes: I just happened to see it down there when we came back up.

nic obie
07-29-2006, 7:31 PM
So,

what happened?

We need to OK a way for Aaron to make at least min. wage.

And I'd still like to know what happened.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Randy Moore
07-30-2006, 8:59 AM
aaron, have you been able to track down the miscreants? it would be a wonderful thing to see their name and street address posted;) .02 tod

Tod, Tell by PM or whatever when the troublemaker will be there and I will bring my DOUBLE BARREL 12 Ga. Need some target practice with it.:eek: :D :)

Thanks to Aaron, Keith, Jackie and everyone else for this place. It helps mekeep my sanity and out of the beer joints.

Jim Becker
07-30-2006, 10:11 AM
As Aaron is swinging some family events right now, here is what Keith posted in the Support forum relative to our issue this past week:

Jim
SMC Moderator

Mark Rios
07-30-2006, 10:16 AM
For all of us??? :eek::o:D Very generous, Mark!!

YUP!!!! Anyone who shows up here, ice cream of your choice....as long as its sold around here of course. I found out one time that ice cream doesn't mail very well....rough handling I guess.

John Miliunas
07-30-2006, 11:24 AM
YUP!!!! Anyone who shows up here, ice cream of your choice....as long as its sold around here of course. I found out one time that ice cream doesn't mail very well....rough handling I guess.

Dang it, Mark!!! I'd love to show up at your doorstep and take you up on this one!!! :D ('Course, it would be the absolute most expensive couple 'o scoops of ice-cream I've ever had!!!:eek: )

Yeah, funny thing about mailing the stuff though, ain't it? I even put some bubble-wrap on my package and it didn't make it two states over! :eek: :D :cool:

Julio Navarro
07-30-2006, 10:14 PM
YAY!!!

I wqas getting withrwawl symptons

Jerry Strojny
07-31-2006, 11:30 AM
You know the Sawmill Crack addiction is pretty bad when you realize how much work you don't get done in a normal day. It felt very strange not having it there at any moment. Thanks for getting it back up and running Aaron. My feet felt a little weird on dry land.:D

Chip Charnley
08-01-2006, 10:07 AM

Shotgun? I thought the rope was to make it easier to get at him with those big long iron tongs they use to neuter the bulls? :eek: :D