PDA

View Full Version : Creeker visit...Paul Cresti

Mark Singer
07-25-2006, 12:36 AM
Paul came by for a litle while today. We toured around and he gave me an idea on reducing the noise from my phase converter.. He seems very nice and was a quieter Paul then we sometimes see on SMC...:confused: I like Paul and he likes MM as you already know:rolleyes: That same old love triangle I guess

Vaughn McMillan
07-25-2006, 5:15 AM
What's Paul doing on this side of the country? (Although I guess others have travelled that far just to visit you, Mark.) Glad to see you had a good get-together.

Two woodworking architects in the same room...ah, to be a fly on the wall for that one. :D At least maybe the fly would have a camera, and pics to prove the visit actually happened. ;) :p

- Vaughn

tod evans
07-25-2006, 7:29 AM
no pictures? didn`t happen!

Mark Singer
07-25-2006, 7:46 AM
no pictures? didn`t happen!

It may have just been my imagination:confused:

Jim Becker
07-26-2006, 1:00 AM
At least I can PROVE that Paul has been to my shop...I have pictures somewhere on my hard drive at home...heh heh... (Hope you pumped him up with a few Espressos...his fuel of choice!)

Mark Rios
07-26-2006, 2:07 AM
Uh oh....JIm's hitting the sauce again.......:eek: :eek: :eek:

Cliff Rohrabacher
07-26-2006, 9:08 AM
At least I can PROVE that Paul has been to my shop...I have pictures somewhere on my hard drive at home...heh heh... pictures of us having ######(Hope you pumped him up with a few Espressos...his fuel of choice!)

Hmmm well I hope he used hearing protection

Steve Clardy
07-26-2006, 9:25 AM
one keyboard down:eek:

Wooow.:eek: Coffee all over my keyboard.

PAGING BECKER. Houston we got a problem:eek:

tod evans
07-26-2006, 9:30 AM
Wooow.:eek: Coffee all over my keyboard.

PAGING BECKER. Houston we got a problem:eek:

wonder if this is linked to the person messing with steves posts?

Ian Barley
07-26-2006, 9:31 AM
wonder if this is linked to the person messing with steves posts?
I'd bet cash on it. That was not what Jim's post said this morning.

Steve Clardy
07-26-2006, 9:32 AM
Looks like everyone needs to check their posts for added attractions this morning.

tod evans
07-26-2006, 9:33 AM
I'd bet cash on it. That was not what Jim's post said this morning.

isn`t there a way to back track posts/edits to see where they come from?

Jim Becker
07-26-2006, 9:37 AM
OK.... I just got a PM about this "stuff"...obviously someone is getting hacked at the site. I assure you that what was in my post this morning was NOT what I typed and have edited it. I'm also changing my SMC password to insure my account is not the issue...

Steve Clardy
07-26-2006, 9:38 AM
I know nothing about software, but I think arron can go to the logs and check to see where its coming from

Steve Clardy
07-26-2006, 9:40 AM
Someone got me too.
cliff and tod, go back and edit your quotes from jim

tod evans
07-26-2006, 9:41 AM
OK.... I just got a PM about this "stuff"...obviously someone is getting hacked at the site. I assure you that what was in my post this morning was NOT what I typed and have edited it. I'm also changing my SMC password to insure my account is not the issue...

i`ll deleet my post quoting you.....

Mark Singer
07-26-2006, 9:45 AM
Is this still about Paul stopping by:confused: Or are we kinda out of the picture now:confused:

I think that was the mask man that road of into the sunset....it was a margarita kinda day...so who knows:confused:

Steve Clardy
07-26-2006, 9:47 AM
Is this still about Paul stopping by:confused: Or are we kinda out of the picture now:confused:

I think that was the mask man that road of into the sunset....it was a margarita kinda day...so who knows:confused:

Ah. You and Paul are outa the picture for a bit.;)

Jim Becker
07-26-2006, 9:53 AM
Mark...someone buggered this thread. Sorry for the chatter, but it was very unsavory. I've notified all the moderators to keep a closer eye on things. When I have time later, I'll take the time to remove all this chatter and restore the thread to its original purpose.

Paul B. Cresti
07-29-2006, 12:34 AM
Boy gone for a week and all hell breaks loose over here :confused: What in the world happened???? I know, it was that rip in the space/time continuem thingy that happened when Mark/Paul met Paul/Mark....

Mark, great meeting you and your wife. You have one beautiful place. The one thing I can say about you and to all is that Mark is doing what a lot of us Architects/Woodworkers wish we could be doing. That is designing and creating all and every aspects of his beliefs. The total embodiment of his visions from both a tactile and visual sense. Mark's Architecture creates spaces that seem to just float with no boundaries yet his woodworking fills some of those spaces without interrupting. My hat is off to you Mark for fullfilling your calling...glad I stopped by

Ooo almost forgot. Mark nice machine by the way and also check inside the RPC for a wire/cable rattling against the metal cabinet. One more thing....a slider would fit in your space no problem at all....you just would have to "organize" a bit better (hehe)

Don Baer
07-29-2006, 1:09 AM
Ooo almost forgot. Mark nice machine by the way and also check inside the RPC for a wire/cable rattling against the metal cabinet. One more thing....a slider would fit in your space no problem at all....you just would have to "organize" a bit better (hehe)

and if you decide to upgrade, I call dibs on your alum extrusion...:D

Mark Singer
07-29-2006, 1:31 AM
Paul,
Thank you for your nice words... I wish you could have stayed longer. In a way we all do what Paul is speaking of.....creating with wood and making designs that we feel we want to build....We all start somewhere and if you stick with something and practice...the rewards naturally follow. SMC is a great Forum....I really missed all of you while it was down for those days....and there is the value in appreciating what we have and share....talented friends from all over the globe ...sharing woodworking and a freindship....This is a Forum worth supporting!

Mark Singer
07-29-2006, 1:32 AM
and if you decide to upgrade, I call dibs on your alum extrusion...:D

Don they are pretty easy to find....I will try to locate one for you