PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the guys who mentioned Sketchup

Chuck Trisdale
07-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Thanks to the guys who mentioned Sketchup

This is my first venture into anything CAD and I have really had fun with this. This is similar to the design I am thinking of for the Wine Rack/Wet Bar I am building - well really just started, and this was cool to get a look at it. I really wanted to see it, and this is great. Granite is going on the top - not just the Charcoal color.

As a matter of fact, I would like suggestions. What color would you go with on the granite top. When I say granite, I am meaning anything like Marble (white-ish to black granite). The color on the cabinet will be avery dark grey to black (sorry - it will be painted). I will eventually make this out of a real wood. I just havent been able to "score" me some yet. I live in an area that has an annual garage sale for the entire community that I can unload the "test piece" I am working on now if I decide to.

Anyway, this post was mainly for the Sketchup program - and this was fun. My actual skp file was just a little bit too big to post, but here is a quick jpg of it.