PDA

View Full Version : A moderator message

Ken Salisbury
09-25-2003, 1:57 PM
Unfortunately I had to remove a thread from the board this afternoon

This is an exerpt from a portion of the SMC Terms of Service (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/terms.php):

"The forums at SawMill Creek are moderated. All posts are subject to moderation by our Members and Administrative Staff. Messages deemed offensive by any member may be reported to our staff by using the 'Report Post to Moderator' option. Any message that is reported to a moderator may be subject to removal, in whole or in part, at our staff.s discretion."

2. Disagreements, Flaming, and Personal or Professional Attacks
Disagreements are almost certain to occur. Members shall be respectful of dissenting opinions and refrain from name-calling, personal or professional attacks.

Any posts/threads that violate these rules will be either edited, or in some cases, deleted from the board.

We have a great family here and as in any family, dissagreements will occur - at least lets try to keep them civil.

All members should take a few minutes to review the Terms of Service (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/terms.php).

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
09-25-2003, 8:54 PM
Atta boy, Ken. Keep us civil. People do get carried away by their emotions sometimes and forget to count to ten and simmer down.

Ace Karner
09-25-2003, 10:47 PM
I heard it got real good , sorry I missed out. LOL

ace

Rob Glynn
09-25-2003, 11:59 PM
Dammit, I missed it. I think???????

David Rose
09-26-2003, 12:41 AM
OK, so what did I say that was so bad??? :mad:

Jeez, Ken! You could at least leave it up with a warning that "this kind of stuff has no place here" or something. Then make it read only. Some of us don't get on often enough to get to see the juicy stuff. :D :D :D

Actually, thanks for the clean house.

David

David Blangger
09-26-2003, 3:50 AM
Ken,

I appreciate you making *them* be nice to me when by backs turned. ;) Doing a good job as always.

Phil Phelps
09-26-2003, 8:57 PM
....I said, "I'd like to comment on this". But, then Ken would get to nuke moi :p When is your next BBQ, Kenney? They wont' let you in Texas :D :D