PDA

View Full Version : Jest Messin' Around At Work

Bruce Shiverdecker
07-21-2006, 9:59 PM
July is usually a little slow and we have MAJOR road construction goin' on around us. Therefore, we have some extra time. One of the things I've been doing is making samples of different pen kits we have and other items we wish to showcase, so that customers have an idea about how it will look completed.

One of the items I just finished is a Pepper Mill that looks like a small, antique, coffee mill. It's made from Mahogany. It is made to the specs. stated in the instructions. While the length appears to be necessary to hold it totally in your hand while cranking the handle, I believe that it would look better a little shorter. The wooden base is 4" tall.

Thanks for lookin.

Bruce

Corey Hallagan
07-21-2006, 10:12 PM
Cool item Bruce! I think my wife would like one of dem!

Corey

Bernie Weishapl
07-21-2006, 11:31 PM
Beautiful job Bruce. I like it.

Dennis Peacock
07-22-2006, 1:20 AM
Well now.....Bruce, you've been a busy feller there. Looks real nice. I sure hope the LOML doesn't see this....or I'll have yet another item to add to my "honey-do" list. :D

Tom Sherman
07-22-2006, 4:45 AM
Bruce that's all right! The LOML has been dropping hints that she wants a pepper mill or two guess I'll have to oblige her.

Dick Parr
07-22-2006, 8:48 AM
Looks nice Bruce, I was going to say it looks a bit top heavy but you explained it when you said how ya need to hold it. Nice job.