(who' gonna finish it?)

Rob Bodenschatz
07-20-2006, 10:06 PM
He's on third.

Scott Vigder
07-20-2006, 10:24 PM
you, Mark S, are on first
Who's on SECOND
and I don't Wanna Know Anymore is on third.

Mark Singer
07-21-2006, 12:36 AM
I am having split personality issues.....first I am Paul and he is me...I am in his (my) shop with all the big MM equipment.....I don't recognize the kid or the wife and I can't find the phase converter? What is going on?:confused: My planes and hand saws are gone ....spokeshaves are no where to be found and the sliding saw won't slide:confused: I have entered the Twilight Zone (start the music)....Paul are you there....wait I am paul ....mark come in...can you hear me....who me?:rolleyes:

Paul B. Cresti
07-21-2006, 2:34 AM
I am having split personality issues.....first I am Paul and he is me...I am in his (my) shop with all the big MM equipment.....I don't recognize the kid or the wife and I can't find the phase converter? What is going on?:confused: My planes and hand saws are gone ....spokeshaves are no where to be found and the sliding saw won't slide:confused: I have entered the Twilight Zone (start the music)....Paul are you there....wait I am paul ....mark come in...can you hear me....who me?:rolleyes:

NO I am Mark Paul Singer Cresti and I am in San Fran right now or is it Laguna Beach or Skillman or......by the way do I own a Porsche too?;)

Mark or is it Paul ? hopefully we can meet up next week and put this thing to rest... but if we meet will we put a tear in the space time continuem(sp)?

Mike Cutler
07-21-2006, 5:37 AM

" I'm my own granpa. I'm my own granpa. It's sounds funny I know, but it really is so... I'm my own granpa".:eek:

Sorry couldn't resist a verse from that old song.:rolleyes:

John Miliunas
07-21-2006, 9:21 AM
Mark, Paul...or is that Paul, Mark??? Regardless, you need to "Shutdown". You'll need to go to "Start" in order to begin the "Shutdown" process.... :eek: :D :cool:

Dennis Peacock
07-21-2006, 11:45 AM
Ooooohhhhhh...My head hurts now!!!! :p :rolleyes: :confused:

Scott Vigder
07-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Mark S, can I call you Marcus?

Mark Singer
07-21-2006, 12:13 PM
I am getting tired of being Paul....I want to be Cybill or Eve with my 3 faces...Judy or Phil.....Java or Dexter:confused:

John Miliunas
07-21-2006, 12:21 PM
I am getting tired of being Paul....I want to be Cybill or Eve with my 3 faces...Judy or Phil.....Java or Dexter:confused:

OK, Java it is! (Too much hair to be Dexter!!! :rolleyes: :D ):cool:

Mike Wilkins
07-21-2006, 1:53 PM
Time to consider decaf.

John Shuk
07-21-2006, 7:07 PM
Mark Mark Mark........Sounds like a dog with a hairlip.:o

Jim Becker
07-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Sounds like too much Schlamaca is being consumed....

Frank Chaffee
07-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Call me Mark S
Mark S!

Frank