PDA

View Full Version : Alyson Rose Johnson

Travis Johnson
07-19-2006, 6:37 AM
As a new father, I would like to introduce Alyson Rose Johnson to the world, and to Sawmill Creek. There is no question that she is already Daddy's little girl and it won't be long before she is out in my shop building bird houses, doll houses and the like.

In the long run, I really don't care if she becomes a tom boy or is all frilly and hates to get her hands dirty, just as long as she is healthy. The pregnancy was very difficult, but the end result was great. She is perfectly healthy as is the mother who had to deliver via emergency c section.

In any case, for those of you that would like to see some pictures (I know some of you probably don't) feel free to check out her website. Its scary I know, less than 24 hours old and she already has her own Dot.Com.

www.alysonrosejohnson.com (http://www.alysonrosejohnson.com)

Karl Laustrup
07-19-2006, 6:42 AM
Congratulations Travis. Looks like the beginning of a long love affair. Good wishes to all of you.

Karl

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
07-19-2006, 6:58 AM
Congrats Travis!!!

I've got two of my own, (or they have me!) they are 12 and 10 now, but I swear it was only a few weeks ago they were about the same size as your bundle of joy!

All the best!

Jackie Outten
07-19-2006, 7:31 AM
Congratulations Travis!!! She is a beautiful little girl. You guys did good.

Jackie

Vaughn McMillan
07-19-2006, 7:47 AM
Woot! Way to go, dad. :)

- Vaughn

tod evans
07-19-2006, 8:18 AM
congratulations travis!

Andy Hoyt
07-19-2006, 8:21 AM
Way to go Johnsons!

Her own website at age one day! - That girl's got Moxie!:D

Mark Rios
07-19-2006, 8:32 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, congratulations blah, blah, blah. What has she made yet? Where's her first project? You just gonna let her lay around all the time? Get her in the shop!

:D :D :D

Way to go Travis, and hugs to your bride as well.

john whittaker
07-19-2006, 9:06 AM
Well HELLO Alyson Rose...welcome to the creek.

A BIG congratulation to you & wife Travis.

That pic of mom & baby where mom looks tired but very happy.....I've got that same pic from our first baby....25 years ago. It's my favorite because Mom's are soooo amazing...I never looked at the LOML the same again.

Enjoy you little girl.

Dennis Peacock
07-19-2006, 9:21 AM
Congratulations Travis, Wife, and "family". May your blessings be many. :D

Tom Hamilton
07-19-2006, 9:25 AM
A wonderful moment in that picture, and the first of many to come. Happy Fatherhood and best to Alyson Rose and Mom.

Tom

Wes Bischel
07-19-2006, 10:09 AM
Congratulations Travis! Slow down and enjoy these years - they go by too fast as it is!

Wes

Dave Ray
07-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Travis, congats to you and your growing family. I love your daughters website.... Well Done! Enjoy every minute with her, as somebody said time goes bye so quickly..... Take many pictures. :) :) :)

Terry Hatfield
07-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Congrats Travis!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like only yesterday that my little girl came into this world and now she's nearly 16. Enjoy her while she's little because before you know it she will be grown.

t

Jim O'Dell
07-19-2006, 11:41 AM
CONGRATS!!! You'll come down from the high about the time she becomes a teenager!! (but that won't lat for long.)Jim.

Ken Fitzgerald
07-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Congrats to Dad, Mom and family! Life is good!

Tyler Howell
07-19-2006, 12:51 PM
Welcome to this world young lady.
I know with your parents help and a bazillian creekers around the world you can make it a better place.:)

Don Baer
07-19-2006, 1:13 PM
congrats on the little one. My best to mom. don't plan on getting any sleep for a while...:D

Mark Pruitt
07-19-2006, 2:58 PM
How precious!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Frank Chaffee
07-19-2006, 5:59 PM
Wow Travis,
I congratulate you and your wife, as well as your new daughter person!!!

I already know that you have prepared yourself for fatherhood, and I think that she has chosen her parents wisely.

My best to the all of you,
Frank

Travis Johnson
07-20-2006, 7:22 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I know many of you have sent personal emails and stuff, but I just have not had the time to answer them individually. Sorry for that, but priorities have changed a lot and its hard to be home and at the hospital too. I am sure you all understand.

Alyson and Patty continue to do well. Alyson passed all her tests and she is a perfectly healthy baby girl by all accounts. That is the main thing, though it does help that she seldom fusses, sleeps really good and generally is a happy baby. Patty is healing pretty good herself. Everything is normal, so that means she is very, very sore! It looks like she will be in the hospital both today and tomorrow and then we get to bring home the little girl late Friday afternoon.

As for me, well it works out pretty well because I will start my new career at Lie Nielsen Toolworks on Monday.

I know everyone does not want to see pictures of the baby, but if you do, feel free to click on the link to take you to some of our new bundle of joy.

http://www.alysonrosejohnson.com

Shelley Bolster
07-20-2006, 8:55 AM
The message is gone, so am I

Travis Johnson
07-20-2006, 7:35 PM
Oh and what long fingers they are Shelley...

Funny story here. When she was at the 20 week of pregnancy we were looking at her on the Ultrasound Machine. You could tell right then she had long long fingers. My wife was like "I wonder where they came from." The technition was asking about family history an stuff, and me...well I was looking at my own long fingers. That was when I announced there was no need for a paternity test!!

Yes she has me wrapped around her finger already. The best part about c sections is that the father gets an hour and a half of bonding time with her first as the mother is getting stitched up. The english language just does not have words to describe that moment in time however. Precious doesn't even come close.

Frank Chaffee
07-20-2006, 11:46 PM
Wow Travis,
How very precious.
Thanks,
Frank