PDA

View Full Version : Happiness is...............

Fred Voorhees
07-18-2006, 3:37 PM
........an entire gallon of Ritas Water Ice - Chocolate Chip Mint flavor - all to yourself!!!!!

Watermelon used to be my favorite. Man, it's like eating a watermelon without the hassle of a ton of seeds. However, I think chocolate chip mint has taken over the number one spot this year. And it has been rather easy to stop at the local Ritas what with this danged hot weather. I swore that I wasn't going to get a lot of Ritas this year. Shoot, that went out the window pretty quick.:eek:

Joe Pelonio
07-18-2006, 4:06 PM
Thanks for sharing that. It looked and sounded so good I looked it up, apparently the nearest one is a 5 hour flight from here.

Chris Padilla
07-18-2006, 5:21 PM
...a warm puppy!

There is a small "Peanuts/Charlie Brown" book titled as such. I recall it from my youth....

Karl Laustrup
07-18-2006, 5:38 PM
Fred, I see you have mastered the two spoon feeding ritual. That does sound pretty good. Almost as good as a strawberry margarita. :D

You weren't eating so fast that you got "brain freeze" were you? :eek: :eek:

Karl

Jim Becker
07-20-2006, 10:32 AM
A little too warm in Ringoes these days I see... ;)

Dennis Peacock
07-20-2006, 1:25 PM
To Me?
Happiness is being able to do what you love to do for a living, instead of doing what you "have" to do.

Other than that?
Happiness is a 58 foot trailer loaded to the brim with Highly Figured Walnut! :D No gloat, just a dream.

Mark Rios
07-20-2006, 2:09 PM
...a warm puppy!

There is a small "Peanuts/Charlie Brown" book titled as such. I recall it from my youth....

Chris, in the original manuscripts of Charles Shultz's memoirs, you will note that the saying went, "Happiness is a warm puppy AND a cold bowl of ice cream". The part of the sentence after the word "puppy" had been stained by a coffe spill and wasn't used in the consumer printings.

At least I'm pretty sure it went that way.

:D