PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit

Andy Hoyt
07-18-2006, 1:27 PM
Mr. Creeker Visit himself showed up this morning, accompanied by Alison, Nastia, and Alesya. What a nice bunch! And boy, can those girls giggle! They were treated to some ice cream garnished by maple syrup, but seemed to prefer pine needles for their toppings instead - go figger! They had a long drive ahead of them and the visit was thusly short. Come back again, soon.

To see what the girls are "holding" you'll have to visit this thread (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=37303). It's short, won't take but a minute to read.:D

Cecil Arnold
07-18-2006, 2:40 PM
I'd draw to a pair like that (either one) anytime. Just wonder if Jim is ever going to get down to Houston.

Karl Laustrup
07-18-2006, 2:48 PM
Well now that certainly is a pair to draw to. I'd take two new cards. ;) :D

Jim looks like the typical tourist. Andy you look like the typical..............well I'm not sure what, but I'm sure it would be typical.

Even short Creeker visits are good. It sure is nice to know that just about wherever a Creeker travels in the US, and even outside our boarders, there are Creekers to visit. :D :D :D

Karl

John Miliunas
07-18-2006, 4:21 PM
Yup, it just don't get much better than Creeker visits and you even had a couple mini-Creekers there, to boot! :) Gee, you don't think Jim's had them in front of a camera too much before, do 'ya??? :D :cool:

Art Mulder
07-18-2006, 10:37 PM
It has been seeming a bit quiet here. I was wondering if someone was going to rerun "The Best of Jim Becker" while he was away... ;)

...art

Jim Becker
07-20-2006, 9:50 AM
I have to have a talk with Al Gore next time I run into him about getting the Internet into "certain places"...there isn't a StarBucks on every corner in New England...yet... ;)
----

Andy and family were very gracious on our short visit. The tour was very interesting (a lot of great art gets done at that place!) and The Abysserator was also generous with the ice cream, despite the pre-lunch timing. (Nastia lives for ice cream I think...)

At any rate, I have more pictures to post in this thread, and will do so after Five Barns.

Tyler Howell
07-20-2006, 9:55 AM
Nothing like a little group wading to improve the mind.:cool:

Jim Becker
07-20-2006, 10:25 AM
I forgot to mention that Nastia gets credit for snapping the snappy snapshot of the two "big guys" next to the big iron...

Andy Hoyt
07-20-2006, 10:47 AM
......there isn't a StarBucks on every corner in New England...yet... ;)..... I for one kinda hope it stays this way. $9.95 for a cup of joe - Sheesh! Besides, Dunkin Donuts has better coffee AND donuts!

Come back anytime Jim.