PDA

View Full Version : Amazon sale on saw blades

Mike Henderson
07-18-2006, 12:47 PM
Amazon has a sale of 15% off saw blades right now. I had been waiting for a sale to buy a Forrest Chopmaster and this was enough to get me to push the "buy" button - 12 inch Chopmaster for $86 and free shipping.

Mike

Charlie Kocourek
07-18-2006, 3:31 PM
I looked up the WWII and I did not see 15% off on that blade :(

Mark Rios
07-18-2006, 3:37 PM
I looked up the WWII and I did not see 15% off on that blade :(

Charlie, I went to that particular blade and you have to put it into your shopping cart. THE DISCOUNT IS TAKEN OFF IN THE CHECK-OUT PAGE. You will see the discont there. No worries, it does get the discount.

Go ahead, buy it. Hurry before they run out. :D :D :D

Terry Flowers
07-18-2006, 7:39 PM
I recently paid $100 shipped at Amazon for the 12" Chopmaster, which in itself is a good deal, but not as good. However, I beat the current sale price for the thin kerf combination at $63 shipped during a previous sale. I am kind of sorry that I bought the thin kerf now, since I have a perfectly good full kerf Ridge Carbide combo. I should have bought the Freud rip blade instead, which I may do if it is also 15% off.

These Amazon sales are addicting. I just bought a Hitachi 14 v impact driver for $114 shipped, unbelievable price. They are now back to $228 plus shipping. Amazon must have sold out and is deferring to other resellers.

Thanks for the heads up.

Terry

Jesse Espe
07-18-2006, 8:26 PM
Great price. Actually, it's a little frustrating for me. I got tired of Amazon saying, "In stock soon. Order now to get in line." Been that way for over a month. So I bit the bullet, paid $105 plus shipping from Hartvilletool.com, and it showed up today. Too bad, though, because less than 24 hours before, my DW SCMS started screaming at me (literally) everytime I released the trigger. Took it in for repair.

Maybe this is a sign for me to show just a little more patience. Or maybe it's a sign to go perform some preventative maintenance on the rest of my tools...

scott spencer
07-18-2006, 8:45 PM
Charlie, I went to that particular blade and you have to put it into your shopping cart. THE DISCOUNT IS TAKEN OFF IN THE CHECK-OUT PAGE. You will see the discont there. No worries, it does get the discount.

Go ahead, buy it. Hurry before they run out. :D :D :D

Yep....
items: $82.36
Shipping & Handling: $9.99
Super Saver Discount: -$9.99
Promotion Applied: -$12.35

Total Before Tax: $70.01
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $70.01