PDA

View Full Version : Too Pooped To Post

Dick Parr
07-16-2006, 9:23 AM
I haven't posted anything in awhile because by the time I am done in the shop I am too pooped to post anything. :( So here is a group picture of what I have been up to for the last week or so.

I will post some of the individual one's in other posts. I didn't take any pictures of the Bowls, Platters and Hollow Forms that are out in the shop drying, but there are about 11 rough outs still in brown bags drying.

Thanks for looking.

Michael Stafford
07-16-2006, 9:32 AM
I think you are just showing off, Dick. :p You have always been one of the most prolific turners on the Creek... and one of the most talented to boot.

Only thing I will say is when you have multiple pieces of eye candy it would be nice to see them one at a time....:D

Chris Barton
07-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Very nice Dick! Just make sure not to over do it.

Bernie Weishapl
07-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Oh just quit Dick. :eek: Those are some nice looking projects. Beautiful work.

Doug Thompson
07-16-2006, 10:51 AM
Your on a roll so don't think twice about not posting. This is a nice group of turnings... you did well.

I turned once since the sysposium... been to busy with other turning related projects.

Now get back to the lathe :D

Corey Hallagan
07-16-2006, 12:06 PM
Wow, you have been busy! Great stuff Dick as always. I love your hollow forms in particular.

Corey

Ernie Nyvall
07-16-2006, 12:50 PM
No wonder Dick. Nice work.

Ernie

Bruce Shiverdecker
07-16-2006, 1:03 PM
Time to check you out, Dick. Are you really HUMAN or an ANDROID? I have a hard time averaging a bowl per week or two and here you are with thirteen finished in two weeks. NO WONDER YOU ARE POOPED!

What's worse, they are ALL keepers!

Great job Dick, but remember to pause for refreshment and regeneration. I would HATE to see you burn out and go to the "FLAT" side!

Bruce

Tom Sherman
07-16-2006, 1:53 PM
I'd say your pooped, I'll bet you had a small mountain of shavings to carry off. They are all looking good take a break now and get some well deserved rest.

John Miliunas
07-16-2006, 1:58 PM
You're pooped??? I'm tired just thinking about how pooped I'd be doing all those!!! :eek: Nice job, Dick! Now, go get yourself a cold Moxie and take a breather! Great variety and super looking pieces, my friend!!! :) :cool:

Barry Stratton
07-16-2006, 2:00 PM
I see why you are pooped..... Those are all incredible. Can't wait to see how many you turn out this week. Excelent stuff Dick!

Henry C. Gernhardt, III
07-16-2006, 7:22 PM
They look lovely, Dick. I can't blame you for being too tired to post.

Vaughn McMillan
07-16-2006, 7:47 PM
You're a doggone machine, Dick. Not only are you prolific, you do such nice-looking stuff.

- Vaughn

Keith Burns
07-17-2006, 9:04 AM
I count 13 pieces there Dick. You know now we will expect at least 14 next week:D Great looking stuff for sure:) :)