PDA

View Full Version : Creeker sighting!!

Kelly C. Hanna
07-15-2006, 10:01 PM
Actually it was Steve Jenkins that sighted me showing up at his new digs out in McKinney, Tx last week.

He's got a great new place on close to five acres. Steve and his wife are redoing the house and adding over 600 sq.ft. It's looking great so far. I forgot the camera that day, wish I hadn't.

I got to see his new shop which is not far behind the house. It's a 40x70 steel building!! So far he has been working out out of the building while he's finishing it out. I sure wish I had that much room in my shop.

I couldn't stay long since I was playin' hooky from work, but before I left Steve told me he was planning a BBQ on the first weekend in October. That would make the date the 7th. I told him I would be there and that I'd let the rest of his forum buddies know the plan.

Steve doesn't have his internet connection hooked up yet, but when he does he'll formally announce the plan. In the meantime, he wanted ya'll to know so that you could plan on being around for it. He's about 6-7 miles east of Mike's place in McKinney [Curly Woods] off hwy 380 near Princeton, TX.

Hope everyone who will be in the area can make it, it's gonna be a good one!!

Charlie Plesums
07-16-2006, 12:11 AM
I saw Steve's place when his shop was only a slab, and haven't been able to reach him since, to see how it was coming. Thanks for the update. Have his customers been able to find him, or is he working full-time on building the house and shop?

Kelly C. Hanna
07-16-2006, 12:27 AM
He's been staying very busy with his clients. Not sure if there's been any problems with getting in touch with him. He told me he's been running the road to Dallas to talk with them quite often.

The shop is shaping up very nicely. I didn't see it until the other day, but I can say it's a very well thought out space. I know he's been working on the house as well, so I'd venture to say he's been very busy.