PDA

View Full Version : Back Among The Living

Ken Salisbury
09-22-2003, 11:16 AM
After 4 12 hour days setting up and participating in a large craft show I am finally back to The Creek.

I had so many unread posts to review this morning I got blurry-eyed. I was also inundated with e-mails and PM's which I had to respond to this morning. Sorry it took so long to answer those.

Another note -- All our members have made moderating this forum a much easier task recently. Thanks for following all of our simple rules and for reminding those who stray from them. -- So "Thanks" are in order for that.

Now maybe I can get to the shop tomorrow and play with the new Jet 1642VS and my new Super Nova chuck and all the new jaws I ordered for it (came in via UPS Friday).

Lee Schierer
09-22-2003, 12:00 PM
How could we get in trouble while you were gone, you turned out the lights when you left, leaving all of us in the dark, even Keith and Aaron. :)

Ken Salisbury
09-22-2003, 12:06 PM
How could we get in trouble while you were gone, you turned out the lights when you left, leaving all of us in the dark, even Keith and Aaron. :)

Like I have told ya before Lee "I have connections with "The Man" upstairs" ! :D

Jim Becker
09-22-2003, 2:07 PM
Like I have told ya before Lee "I have connections with "The Man" upstairs" !I know a number of folks who would remind you that "She" :D controls all from that big office in the sky!

Jason Roehl
09-22-2003, 7:45 PM
I know a number of folks who would remind you that "She" controls all from that big office in the sky!

Hmmm...we aren't getting into a religious debate here now, are we?

Jim Becker
09-22-2003, 8:19 PM
Hmmm...we aren't getting into a religious debate here now, are we?

Naa. There should have been a smiley at the end of that, but I forgot to click it. But then again...ever wonder where "SWMBO" really came from?? :D

Ken Salisbury
09-23-2003, 8:51 AM
Naa. There should have been a smiley at the end of that,

There is now ! :D

Jim Becker
09-23-2003, 9:27 AM
There is now ! :D

Gee...I would never edit someone's post at that forum that I moderate... :D ... or at least admit to it. :rolleyes: