PDA

View Full Version : Wood Shows?

Lee Schierer
09-22-2003, 10:11 AM
Is anyone planning on going to the Syracuse New York or Woodstock, Ontario Wood Shows October 4 & 5? LOML and I haven't decided which one we might want to go to.

Lee

Jim Becker
09-22-2003, 10:22 AM
I don't know about those, Lee, but I'll be attending the Woodworks2003 (http://www.woodworks2003.com/) show in Ft Washington PA. There is one in Columbus OH this year, which might or might not be closer for you--but you are certainly welcome here in the east!! :D

Johnathan, who runs these shows, is a member of SMC, too.

Dave Anderson NH
09-22-2003, 10:38 AM
Hi Lee- Roger Myers and I will be at Woodstock on Saturday along with a bunch of the folks who are taking part in the Shepherd Tool Neander Meander. Us New Englanders, a bunch Canadjians, and some folks from as far away as Texas will be taking part. That nite Ben and Doug got us some free tickets to a live taping of the Red Green Show in the studio in Toronto. That should be a hoot. Note also that Sunday is the Tools of the Trade Show, an antique hand tool event in Scarbourough. We'll be there too and a bunch of us are getting together off site for lunch.

David Eisan
09-22-2003, 7:54 PM
Hello there,

Woodstock is the best wood show in Canada, I will be there with the company I work for as a vendor.

I work for a company called Federated Tool Supply, if you are in the Arena, we will be one entire side, stop by and say Hi! I will also be doing a seminar on how to make raised panel doors, using CMT bits and the new Jessem Excell router table.

I am about 6', thin, and 35 years old. Anyone under the Federated Tool Supply banner should be able to point me out.

Hope to see a few of you in two weeks time!

David.