PDA

View Full Version : I Will.... (just for the pic police: from the wedding)

Ned Bulken
07-11-2006, 9:33 PM
http://www.woodworking.org/photo/albums/userpics/12900/vows.jpg

Mark Rios
07-11-2006, 9:52 PM
That's great but I'd like to see pics of the important stuff, please.

Where's the food??? Where's the Go-Go dancers???....Where's the.........the food???

Jim Becker
07-11-2006, 9:55 PM
Mazel tov!!! Such a great moment.... :)

So...where's the food?? :D :D :D

Ned Bulken
07-11-2006, 9:58 PM
look behind/beyond the JP... those cupcakes were our 'cake' 5 varieties! I especially liked the Carrot cake ones. yum!

menu was : Sausage and peppers and onions sauteed
baked Ziti with mozzarella and red sauce (lasagna)
baked chicken and herbs
Potatoes
Salad
veggie platter
fruit salad

Saranac (local brewery product) on ice, along with Fruit20 and water, plus soda from the caterer.

John Kain
07-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Nice memory pic!

Congrats! Many years of happiness in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken Fitzgerald
07-11-2006, 10:04 PM
You did!........Congrats to you and your bride! May you have many happy years together!

Vaughn McMillan
07-12-2006, 4:42 AM
Congrats, Ned. Now I'm not the newlyest-wed guy around these parts. ;) Many years of joy and happiness to you both.

- Vaughn

Bob Childress
07-12-2006, 9:14 AM
Way to go Ned! I assume for your honeymoon you will be showing your new bride the finer points of miter joints and teaching her about the various kinds of power tools you intend to purchase very soon.:rolleyes:

Wishing you many years of happiness together.:)

Eddie Watkins
07-12-2006, 9:51 AM
Congratulations Ned! And may you have a lifetime of happiness together.

Eddie

Mark Pruitt
07-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Congratulations, and blessings to you both!!!

Norman Hitt
07-12-2006, 4:07 PM
Congratulations, Ned, on Gittin 'er DONE. Best wishes to you both for a long happy future together.

'N dern it, looks like you musta followed Ole Vaughn's lead, 'cause you Shore "Cleaned Up Nice" for tha EVENT.:D (not even ONE SPECK 'O Sawdust, even on yer shoes)

Dave Ray
07-12-2006, 4:23 PM
Best to you and your lovely bride Ned....Seems with all those trophies you got the best in the house.

Don Baer
07-12-2006, 4:26 PM
Congrats to both of you. Why is your best man standing at parade rest ?:D

Ned Bulken
07-12-2006, 7:44 PM
Why is your best man standing at parade rest ?:D

He attended Annapolis, they must have rubbed off on him a bit.

Thanks for the warm wishes all.

I sure did get the best trophy of the bunch! Thanks Dave!

Norm, I got sent to wal*mart the morning of... and I made it a point to get a shoe shine kit, soothed my jangled nerves while I was waiting.

Mark, Thank you !

Eddie, hopefully I get to build my shop and house like you have for your lovely bride someday!

Bob, She's shop friendly already, and making noise about 'trying out the scroll saw'... She loves that I have such a solid hobby, and that she knows where to find me... making sawdust!

Vaughn, nope, but now you and I are both the 'luckiest men in the world' right?

Ken, Thanks! We've had 7 pretty good ones so far, plus 5 when we were younger (high school sweethearts) I'm certain this is The keeper for me, trust me!

John, had to show it, after all, no pic, didn't happen! Thanks!

Jim, we had a blast, Salut! I'm sure food was on another roll, this was just one my mother got developed and emailed me quick, along with the quilt shot.