PDA

View Full Version : Wood gloat: Ernie Nyvall bombs yet another Creeker!

Lee DeRaud
07-10-2006, 6:00 PM
Mailman just dropped off this box on my front porch. Shows how used I am to dry wood: went to pick it up and it might as well have been welded down...thank heavens for 'flat rate' shipping. :p
A honking big chunk of pecan log, a rectangular piece big enough to get a couple small bowls out of, and a couple of pen blanks. This should be interesting. :eek: :cool:

Thanks, Ernie!!

Brian McInturff
07-10-2006, 6:05 PM
Good Haul. Looks like a possible NE there!!:)
Brian

Tom Sherman
07-10-2006, 6:22 PM
Congratulations Lee, be careful not to strain anything while moving that pecan, I noticed that you have it in individual pieces now so probably not an issue. Awfully nice of Ernie to look out for you like that.

Bernie Weishapl
07-10-2006, 6:24 PM
That was very nice of Ernie. Congrats on the haul Lee. Can't wait to see what comes of it.

Bruce Shiverdecker
07-10-2006, 6:33 PM
Jest HAVE to WATCH OUT from ERNIE or you'll be lookin' at uneatable,but beautiful Pecan!

Bruce

Frank Chaffee
07-10-2006, 7:19 PM
Mailman just dropped off this box on my front porch. Shows how used I am to dry wood: went to pick it up and it might as well have been welded down...thank heavens for 'flat rate' shipping. :p
Thanks, Ernie!!
Lee,
You guys are soo busted! “Flat Rate” used to transport “Spinney Materials”???

Frank

Barry Stratton
07-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Got to watch that Nyvall dude! Great gloat Lee, and GREAT job Ernie!

What a place this is!

Ken Fitzgerald
07-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Yup............Ernie's something else!

Andy Hoyt
07-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Ernie - you bugger. I zoomed in on that address label. Yup, sure enough - there was my name all smooshed out with Lee's on top. :mad:

Hey Lee - You're gonna like the pecan. Got a chunk from Mark Cothren that's been roughed and is drying. It is NICE stuff!

Ernie Nyvall
07-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Glad to see you got it Lee. Yea the flat rate is pretty good for green wood. That box would have cost almost three times that much by weight.:D

Andy, this time I spelled Maine right, but the post office scratched The Abysserator. Do they not know you by that name. I'll try Moxie Man next and hopefully.............

Ernie