PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Keith

Ted Owen
09-21-2003, 4:39 PM
Glad all is running again, Keith. I posted a notification over on WoodCentral. We were all hoping there for everything to get back to normal as quickly as possible.

Best, Ted,
Moderator, WC Hand Tools forum

Keith Outten
09-21-2003, 7:56 PM
Ted,

From all of us here at SawMill Creek a special thanks to you and all of the great folks at WoodCentral for your help.

Hurricane Isabel has had a very positive side, many neighbors have established closer relationships and friends have been very supportive of those who were most in need. Our office is back up to speed, at home we have problems to deal with over the next couple of weeks. Americans are tough as nails and can bounce back at lightning speed, it is a sight to see everyone working together toward a common goal.

Glad all is running again, Keith. I posted a notification over on WoodCentral. We were all hoping there for everything to get back to normal as quickly as possible.

Best, Ted,
Moderator, WC Hand Tools forum

Ted Owen
09-21-2003, 8:11 PM
Thanks for the response, Keith. I know how busy you must be. I'll share your kind note over on WC, as many are concerned. Good luck with everything.

Best, Ted