PDA

View Full Version : Look like we're back online! Everyone OK?

Todd Burch
09-21-2003, 2:36 PM
In Texas, we're all still OK. What about you east-coaters? Any major TREE downings near ya? Hope everyone is OK.

Todd.

Howard Norman
09-21-2003, 2:54 PM
In Texas, we're all still OK. What about you east-coaters? Any major TREE downings near ya? Hope everyone is OK.

Todd.
It is nice to see SMC back up and running. According to the news reports Isabel was some storm!.. Here in AZ we are supposed to have some moisture later in the week from a storm that is in the eastern pacific.

Howard

Don Farr
09-21-2003, 3:06 PM
All right mighty fine!

Hope everybody is OK.

Tom Sweeney
09-21-2003, 5:30 PM
I think from the Outer banks to Keiths neck of the woods was the hardest hit.
My dad Is on the Northeast River (northern Chesapeake bay). His house sits 600' off the water cause there is a moratorium on building any closer. Luckily that's the case cause the water was 20' from his house. A friend of his that lives in the older section of his developement & sits right on the water had a couple of feet of water in his basement.

I sure hope Keith & all the SMC family are OK. Let us know if there is anything you need - assuming we can ship stuff down to you.

We got more than a few trees down in my area, including my back yard. Some roads are still closed & there are still a number of houses without electricity. About a 20' diameter chunk of stucco was blown off the side of my house - but we didn't do too bad, especially the rain was much less than thought. By the time it crossed the PA state line it seems to have calmed down quite a bit.

Hopefully everyone is OK.

Gord Graff
09-21-2003, 6:56 PM
Howdy Todd,

Up here in Canada (just north of Toronto) we go hit with nothing more than a nasty late summer storm. I couldn't help but feel sorry for many who weren't so lucky.

All the best
Gord