PDA

View Full Version : Woodmaster GLOAT

Bobby Hatfield
09-17-2003, 8:29 PM
I ordered the Woodmaster 5075 last Wednesday and it came today. No more shoulder pain when sanding cabinet doors on the stroke sander, of course I may gain a pound or two from less work. Now I can sand large desk and table tops in one piece, desk and counter fronts without cross grain sanding scratches on the raised panels. Now to get it set up and in use, so it will pay for itself.

Duane M Swensen
09-17-2003, 8:42 PM
I ordered the Woodmaster 5075 last Wednesday and it came today. No more shoulder pain when sanding cabinet doors on the stroke sander, of course I may gain a pound or two from less work. Now I can sand large desk and table tops in one piece, desk and counter fronts without cross grain sanding scratches on the raised panels. Now to get it set up and in use, so it will pay for itself.
Bob: we have one at work so if I may offer a couple of tips 'The machine has now accurate depth gauge so make sure when you start a board that there is plenty of clearance and then raise the bed to meet the board(ruined a couple belts and boards learning that one).Take very light passes final pass done without changing the depth setting.It is a nice machine for the money.One mod we made right away was to incorperate the feed motor into the master switch so all comes on at once. I don't know why the feed has its own switch.Have fun with your new toy(tool) and enjoy.

Steve Clardy
09-17-2003, 9:45 PM
JUST WHERE IS YOU GOLD MINE LOCATED AT!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Steve, in do-do about half of the time. :rolleyes:

Ed Falis
09-17-2003, 10:17 PM
JUST WHERE IS YOU GOLD MINE LOCATED AT!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Steve, in do-do about half of the time. :rolleyes:

Steve,

Sounds like we need to set up the Saw Mill Creek Shantytown somewhere near Bobby's shop, so we poor woodworker-wannabes can rent some time on all that awesome equipment.

- Ed

Steve Clardy
09-17-2003, 10:31 PM
Steve,

Sounds like we need to set up the Saw Mill Creek Shantytown somewhere near Bobby's shop, so we poor woodworker-wannabes can rent some time on all that awesome equipment.

- Ed

Mums the word here, but I just found out from my informate that Bobby's moving in a couch equiped with a shotgun tonight as we type.
I hear tell He was afraid that some of us from Sawmill Creek might move in on top of him with all that shiny new equipment arriving.
{ Don't tell Bobby but my informate is Zack, dressed like a Woodworking Biker. He shows up at Bobby's every friday then lets me know whats He's up to. Very appropriate dress code I think to throw Bobby off}

Ed Falis
09-17-2003, 10:42 PM
Damn! Thought it was a great idea.

Tom Sweeney
09-17-2003, 10:55 PM
He could just sublet space to all of us then he can buy that camper & retire :D Course this only works if we're allowed to use the new toys as part of the deal.

Steve,

- Ed

Charles McKinley
09-21-2003, 8:48 PM
Bobby,

That looks like a lot of cabinets that need made!

As long as your happy and it eliminated the the shoulder pain.

Have fun :)