PDA

View Full Version : Homina Homina Homina....

Ned Bulken
07-06-2006, 9:53 AM
two days two hours and 16 minutes....

caterer, check
best man, check
parents, check
JP lined up, check
Rings, check (need to pick them up tonight after work)
Suit, check
shoes, need polish
valium (call dr, get scrip, oh bother, where's the Bailey's?)

Karl Laustrup
07-06-2006, 9:59 AM
Short countdown has begun. Looks like you've got everything under control Ned.

Best wishes to you and your bride. :)

Karl

Ned Bulken
07-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Thanks! I'm 'ok' just trying to get the butterflies to fly in formation, that random fluttering gets annoying after awhile. :D

Mark Pruitt
07-06-2006, 10:02 AM
weather, check........
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNY1434?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared

Art Mulder
07-06-2006, 10:04 AM
When we got married, we had everything organized. We were definitely list people. After the rehearsal, the night before the wedding, we had a get together. At the get-together my fiancee and I handed out the last minute jobs and instructions to everyone and then abandoned all responsibility from that point forward. We said something like "Ok, you're in charge from now on".

It was great. We relaxed. The best man made sure I got dressed on time and was in the right place at the right time. The Matron-of-honor and her family took care of my bride. It was a great feeling to just enjoy the day and not sweat the details.

15 years ago....

Jim Becker
07-06-2006, 10:06 AM
LOL! Hang in there!!

Ned Bulken
07-06-2006, 1:38 PM
The whole transportation office just gave me a cake and a very nice card, embarrassed the heck out of me:eek:

Andy Hoyt
07-06-2006, 1:51 PM
The whole transportation office just gave me a cake and a very nice card, embarrassed the heck out of me:eek:
And here's a pic of it!

Homina Homina Homina

So does this mean that Ed Norton is your best man?

Tyler Howell
07-06-2006, 4:27 PM
(In a whisper) Spst!!! Spst!! Ned!! Ned!! Come on Ned. You don't want to do this!!! Let's go get a beer!:rolleyes: :D :D