PDA

View Full Version : Glass and/or Acrylic Ornaments

Brent Vander Weil
07-04-2006, 11:15 AM
First of all... Happy 4th to all!

Second, While networking at a family get together I had a request for either glass or acrylic ornaments for gifts to sales reps at a company. I know I have seen them... I am pretty sure I have a catalog someplace that has them, but do you think I can find it??? Heck no! Does anyone have a good supplier of these items? Looking for different shapes and prefer an edge dressing of some type like a bevel or something.

Dave Jones
07-04-2006, 2:36 PM
There are a lot of places that sell those, though many of the wholesale places have minimum purchases. For small quantities you might just try laserbits.com

Nick Napier
07-04-2006, 3:59 PM
If you're just talking about laser cut acrylic ornaments, I'm sure there are several folks that can do that. Myself included. e-mail me at woodworknick@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss lasercut ornaments. I have several hundred patterns, and a varity of colored acrylic. You can call also 812-279-9636.

Nick Napier

Barbara Sample
07-05-2006, 1:19 PM
For Crystal and glass ornaments I use Crystal by design,their phone is 626-303-6060
and Photobrasive also has some.
The ones from Crystal by design even come ina gift box with satin lining, and are very nice.

As far as acrylic ones go, I do them myself.

Barbara