PDA

View Full Version : Router Table

David Siniard
09-17-2003, 4:44 AM
If I could get anyones opinion on my router table I would be thankful good or bad please let me know.....yes still need to add hardware

Eddie Severt
09-17-2003, 5:58 AM
Beautiful Job! It looks too nice to be a tool, it should be in the living room.

Rob Glynn
09-17-2003, 6:13 AM
That looks great. How wide is it and how did you make the fence?

David Siniard
09-17-2003, 6:19 AM
That looks great. How wide is it and how did you make the fence?

the size is 22 inches by 40 inches and the fence is made from UHMW nylon 4inch angle thanks for looking..

Halsey MCCombs
09-17-2003, 6:27 AM
Great job, one of the best looking router tables I have seen. Nice design. Halsey

Terry Quiram
09-17-2003, 7:09 AM
David

Couldn't you have found some nice wood for your cabinet? :D Holy crap, talk about raising the bar. Nice looking piece of furniture/shop tool.

Terry

Don Farr
09-17-2003, 7:42 AM
Hi David, That is one awesome router table. :D

Brad Schafer
09-17-2003, 7:52 AM
If I could get anyones opinion on my router table I would be thankful good or bad please let me know.....yes still need to add hardware

it's terrible. total piece of junk. send it to me, i know just where i'm going to put ... er, what to do with it. ;) :D :D

(beautiful work)

b

Bob Lasley
09-17-2003, 9:02 AM
David,

I agree, that is one purty piece of furniture. You need to scratch it up a bit and get some dust on it so it looks a little more like a router table. :D

Do you have any openings in the box housing the router that will allow some air flow to cool the router motor?

Bob

Bruce Page
09-17-2003, 9:21 AM
Great looking table David! How about some construction details and some pictures of the inside too.

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever. — Napoleon Bonaparte

Lloyd Robins
09-17-2003, 9:28 AM
I agree. This is a beautiful piece of furniture. Good Work!

Von Bickley
09-17-2003, 9:49 AM
David,
Great looking router table. I agree with the other guys, it looks more like fine furniture. Thanks for sharing the picture and "Welcome to the Creek".

Where in SC?

Steve Clardy
09-17-2003, 10:09 AM
Living room or Dining room?
Great looking table. Something like that wouldn't due for me, as I would have it banged up shortly.
Really like your router storage drawers. Good idea. Steve

John Christiansen
09-17-2003, 12:38 PM

Good! Very, very, good.

What is the top surface?

Mike Evertsen
09-17-2003, 1:21 PM
great looking router table,,,my goal is to have all machine bases,,cabinets and workbenches look that good :cool:

Jim Stastny
09-17-2003, 3:31 PM
Very nice. I think it would look nicer if it were in my shop :D

John Davidson
09-17-2003, 8:32 PM

David,

The table looks great!! I agree with the other guys, how about all the details.

Also I agree with your E-mail. The Tool Shed 10% off sale looks like the way to go. There is a secure feeling that you get with that 2 year warranty. See ya at the plant.

David Rose
09-17-2003, 10:44 PM
You sure it's a router table? I keep trying to look at the top and I get distracted. :D You will have to be very very careful or... :( OK, the non-business end looks fantastic! Give us more info.

David

Ed Marks
09-18-2003, 12:40 AM
is there a coaster behind one of those doors I could use to put my drink down on the top?

Wonderful looking peice of work. Can't wait to see what furniture looks like !

Daniel Rabinovitz
09-18-2003, 11:59 AM
David
Most of the fellows above said it subvertly but I'll say it out loud.
Golllllllllll - lee! Is that piece of furniture a buffet?
It surely is too nice to be a router table.
What a wonderful piece of furniture!
Daniel :cool: