PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen "PESH"

Karl Laustrup
07-01-2006, 5:45 PM
His last post on the Creek was 5/25. I imagine he went up to the cabin. Hope the skeeters didn't carry him away. :eek:

Karl

John Miliunas
07-01-2006, 6:00 PM
Yeah, kinda' wondering that myself! :confused: Gee, I sure do hope that Chaffee guy didn't scare him away!!! :eek: Naaaaw....Pesh can take care of himself quite nicely I think. Still, miss his witty posts. :D Yo Pesh...You out there??? :confused: :) :cool:

Tyler Howell
07-01-2006, 6:30 PM
Went looking for him last week. He is alive , well and playing with his new toys:rolleyes:

Dale Thompson
07-01-2006, 9:58 PM
The last time I saw him was when they pulled the trap on the gallows attached to that big Oak tree overlooking the Peshtigo river. :eek: There was a strong wind blowing and MAN was he "swingin'"!! :D

His funeral was BEAUTIFUL! None of the husbands or fathers in Peshtigo or surrounding areas attended but ALL of the wives and daughters in northeastern Wisconsin were devastated and literally fought for their place in line!! :( Since he authorized me, as his clone, to set up a "crying towel" concession stand near the cemetary, I became an instant millionaire. :) He must have been one heck of a guy. The ladies all said that he got better looking each day! :o

The funeral director said that he had NEVER experienced such a phenomenal demise of any individual. He said that he had to set up FOUR lines for the grieving ladies: One was for the female Hollywood stars in the stretch limosines. The second was for the jewel-bedecked wealthy young widows who had wooed his favors. The third was for the bikini-clad Playmates who had waited so long for him to recognize their talents. The fourth was for the more daring young ladies who wore only thongs! :cool:

It is obvious that he was a legend in his own time!! ;) :cool: R.I.P.

Dale T. (clone)

Steve Ash
07-01-2006, 10:02 PM
Dale (clone) are you sure that line shouldn't read, "a legend in his own mind?" :D

John Miliunas
07-01-2006, 10:26 PM
Don't let him kid 'ya, Steve! Line 1 was the "wanna-be's" who didn't make the cut for the Peshtigo Community Theater. Line 2 was a bunch of bag ladies with necklaces made out of those old beer can flip tops. I believe Line 3 did indeed have a couple Playmates....from 1957!!! :eek: And Line 4...Well, yeah they were clad in nothing but thongs. It was just the same group from Line 2 trying to steal the flowers off the site, so they could sell them and get another bottle of vino!!! :D :D :D :cool:

Dale Thompson
07-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Dale (clone) are you sure that line shouldn't read, "a legend in his own mind?" :D

Hey Steve,
OK! So I made a minor grammatical error!! :o Thanks for the correction! :)

Dale T. (clone)

Dale Thompson
07-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Don't let him kid 'ya, Steve! Line 1 was the "wanna-be's" who didn't make the cut for the Peshtigo Community Theater. Line 2 was a bunch of bag ladies with necklaces made out of those old beer can flip tops. I believe Line 3 did indeed have a couple Playmates....from 1957!!! :eek: And Line 4...Well, yeah they were clad in nothing but thongs. It was just the same group from Line 2 trying to steal the flowers off the site, so they could sell them and get another bottle of vino!!! :D :D :D :cool:

Hey Spring,
It's sure nice to have "FRIENDS"! :) :)

Does NOBODY have sympathy for the demise of the "original"?? :o :confused:

Dale T. (clone)

Steve Ash
07-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Does NOBODY have sympathy for the demise of the "original"??

Dale who?.......:confused:

Dale Thompson
07-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Dale who?.......:confused:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!! - 21 :) :) :)

Dale T. (clone)

John Miliunas
07-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey Spring,
It's sure nice to have "FRIENDS"! :)

Does NOBODY have sympathy for the demise of the "original"?? :o :confused:

Dale T. (clone)

Awwwww...Come on, Pesh! You know we all luv 'ya!!! :D There's only one Dale Thompson and a mere clone could never cover it! :) Besides, who in their right mind would want to clone the ever-lovable Pesh??? :confused: :eek: :D :cool:

Jerry Olexa
07-01-2006, 11:24 PM
Dale you are truly "one of a kind". A clone wouldn't work for you. I understand how the ladies are always after you. Try to spray on a liberal amout of "woman repellant" when around them . It works for me:D :)

Karl Laustrup
07-02-2006, 5:57 AM
Pesh, glad you decided to come out from under that one remaining tree in the northwoods.

You obviously were sampling some of those funny mushrooms while sitting there as your imagination has again run wild. You have imagined all those women wearing granny panties, like yours, to be wearing "thongs". Them must be some good mushrooms. :)

Swinging from an oak overlooking the Peshtigo river? :confused: There are no trees within 10 miles of Peshtigo. All those trees have been made into furniture or firewood. :eek: :D This is obviously a dream induced by those mushrooms.

While this Dale T. guy may have a clone, there can be no clone for "Pesh", as he is a "one of a kind". ;) :D Just waiting for the jury to decide "what kind". ;) :D

Pesh, glad your back. Just stay away from those mushrooms. :D :D

Karl