PDA

View Full Version : What do ya' do on a hot June afternoon?

Ken Fitzgerald
07-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Well the MIL is here. It was initially kind of emotional. This is her first trip since the FIL passed away last August. So.....it's been in the 90's the last few days....my wife and I talked.........I thought it'd be a good mother-daughter outing...........Check out the smiles.......what do you think.....how else would you spend a hot summer afternoon?

Ken Fitzgerald
07-01-2006, 11:04 AM
I forgot to mention.....most of these outfitters have a money back guarantee if....big IF....you don't get wet! I wonder why?

Tyler Howell
07-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Looks like a party.
I have often thought of putting my X and XMIL on the Titanic., but I think you found the right answer.
Good mother daughter bonding:cool:

Andy Hoyt
07-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Awesome, Ken. Where are you? Did you fall overboard?

We did that on the Snake River in Jackson, WY about five years ago. Never wetter - never happier.

Boyd Gathwright
07-01-2006, 11:24 AM
.... When I read your title I was going to suggest cutting the grass as I am about to. But, instead had a very good laugh, especially after what TYLER had to say, my thoughts entirely. My wife read this and looked at me and said “Don't even think about it!”.

:D

Lee DeRaud
07-01-2006, 11:24 AM
...how else would you spend a hot summer afternoon?Well, "not drowning" is somewhere close to the top of my list. :eek: :D

(I'm similar in shape to an inverted plumb-bob...and just about as bouyant.:p )

Dennis Peacock
07-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Oh yea...!!!! Party time on the water!!!! Great mother-daughter outting. :D

Mark Cothren
07-01-2006, 4:30 PM
Man Ken, looks like you were handling that raft pretty well... you look a lot younger in those pictures than you do in your avatar...:confused:

:D

Karl Laustrup
07-01-2006, 5:34 PM
Are LOYL and MIL sitting on the Jet? :eek: :D Is that how they got it down the Salmon River?

How many more states and/or territories left?

Karl

Frank Chaffee
07-01-2006, 9:17 PM
Ken,
This is Frank in Wisconsin,
Home from work, stripped of soggy clothes and sitting in front of fan trying to garner enough energy to make it to the shower.

This is Frank in Wisconsin, looking down, shaking my head, thinking “What was I thinking, I drove right along the river and went to work today???”

Sure looks like a COOL adventure Ken, and your MIL appears to be one of the few that age with as wild a spirit as my gf’s mother!

Frank:)

Steve Ash
07-01-2006, 9:47 PM
Ken,
This is Frank in Wisconsin,
Home from work, stripped of soggy clothes and sitting in front of fan

Well now, there is a image to try to forget...Frank, at least put on a robe, and NO funny business. :D

Andy Hoyt
07-01-2006, 9:51 PM
Ahh, Steve. He's just just getting psyched up for some nude coed turning!

Bruce Shiverdecker
07-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Not being the adventurous type myself, I go down to my shop; temperature a comfortable 72 year-round.

Bruce