PDA

View Full Version : Creekers are unbelieveable and Becareful for what you wish!

Ken Fitzgerald
06-30-2006, 10:21 PM
The generosity of Creekers never ceases to amaze me. I mentioned in a thread that while living in Chicago, I learned to like Old Style beer. Well this afternoon I came home to find this on my back step. Karl.........you really shouldn't have! But.........Thanks! It's in the frig!

Jim Becker
06-30-2006, 10:37 PM
Well, that's pretty kewel, Ken!

Free bonus avatar...

John Miliunas
06-30-2006, 10:47 PM
LOL!!! :D So that's what he was up to!!! :D Nice score, Ken and mighty thoughtful of you, Karl! Yup, it just don't get no better than the Creek!!! :) :cool:

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
06-30-2006, 10:59 PM
Must be good beer if you already drank the rest of the case :D

Kudos Karl! :)

Ken Fitzgerald
06-30-2006, 11:41 PM
Stu........the delivery guy must have got the other 21!:mad: :eek: :D

Mike Sheppard
06-30-2006, 11:51 PM
Ken
Old Style has been my beer of choice for some time, but they no longer sell it in Michigan:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Mike

Steve Ash
07-01-2006, 5:32 AM
Yep, that sounds like Karl. He may have run over some redneck to get that beer for you though....I've seen that tactic in action :)

My dad never was one to drink much beer, but when he'd have that occasional beer it was always an Old Style, even today when we go out to a restaurant, he'll ask if they have it.

Karl Laustrup
07-01-2006, 5:44 AM
My pleasure Ken. Enjoy. This is the perfect weekend to enjoy it also. That's as close as I could get to a six pack on short notice. Besides, those will whet your appetite to make a trip to Milwaukee and I'll buy your first.

Karl

Jerry Olexa
07-01-2006, 10:26 AM
another example of Karl's good nature... he's a good guy altho he probably had one of those or two on his way to the post office.:D :)