PDA

View Full Version : Woodcraft shipped what?

Tim Devery
06-30-2006, 7:44 PM
Ok, weird story. I ordered some slippery plastic strips for my dresser slides from Woodcraft. I recieved the order today and opened the box. Included inside was a slightly used Callaway Big Bertha LH Titanium golf club.
I have no idea how it got shipped with my order. Unless someone in the shipping department was peed off at a co-worker swinging it around. Or someone is useing woodcraft as an E-bay shipping point for free shipping.
I did an E-bay search to find out the worth and one exactly like it is going for $40, auction still in progress.
I might order again from woodcraft, and complete the set!

John Kain
06-30-2006, 7:47 PM
Crap, I just got (4) 24" Besseys and some multiangle clamps, but no golf club.

My clubs are circa 1990. Granted, I suck at golf, but maybe some newer clubs are the answer??????;)

(Great story!)

Lee DeRaud
06-30-2006, 7:56 PM
I might order again from woodcraft, and complete the set!Better order something from Ironcraft: sounds like you need to work on your short game.:D

Tim Devery
06-30-2006, 8:06 PM
It's a shame, but I am a right hander.
Maybe I should call Woodcraft and exchange it!

Michael Adelong
07-01-2006, 9:08 AM
There's probably a pissed off Woodcraft warehouse manager in Palm Beach with a set of slick strips in his golf bag... Somebody in the mail room is gonna lose a job.

Take it to a golf store and exchange it for a right hander and then send it back to Woodcraft with a note attached that says "fixed". :D