PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be great if Bill Grumbine's new DVD were available in a week or so?

John Shuk
06-26-2006, 7:40 PM
Well wouldn't it be?;)

John Miliunas
06-26-2006, 7:46 PM
Well wouldn't it be?;)

Well, now that you mention, "YES", it would indeed be great! :D :cool:

Dennis Peacock
06-26-2006, 8:11 PM
Well...don't just sit there....send me one.!!!!!! :D

George Conklin
06-26-2006, 8:40 PM
I'm going through withdrawls. I can't wait any longer!!! Arrrgh.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-26-2006, 9:19 PM
I'm sure Bill thinks it would be neat too!:D

Lee DeRaud
06-26-2006, 9:39 PM
Ok, I'll ask: what's in the new DVD vs the old one?

Don Baer
06-26-2006, 9:51 PM
Ok, I'll ask: what's in the new DVD vs the old one?

Advanced bowls vs begining bowls.

Bill Grumbine
06-26-2006, 10:24 PM
It would be great, wouldn't it? It would be even better if it were here right now. ;)

John Miliunas
06-26-2006, 10:29 PM
It would be great, wouldn't it? It would be even better if it were here right now. ;)

No, it would be even better if it were HERE right now!!! :D :cool:

Bernie Weishapl
06-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Yep it would be great right here, right now. :D

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
06-27-2006, 12:27 AM
Or here.......... ;)

Wayne Kuhn
06-27-2006, 7:46 AM
I wanted mine as soon as I heard Bill was doing a second. His first was one of the best tutorials i have ever seen or read. I'm sure his second will be just as informative.

Jim Davenport
06-27-2006, 7:59 AM
I wanted mine as soon as I heard Bill was doing a second. His first was one of the best tutorials i have ever seen or read. I'm sure his second will be just as informative.
I'll second that!!
Being old and forgetful, I've watched the video many times.:confused:
Every time I watch it, I pick up another tidbit of information. I'm really looking forward to the next edition;)

Tyler Howell
06-27-2006, 8:05 AM
:( Yep!!!
Toooo Much Spin Crack

Steve Hayes
06-27-2006, 9:36 AM
I've been an audio/video editor for 20 years. I have seen many a deadline and missed a few but it was worth it when you saw the end product. Take your time Bill and get it sharp as a tack and then.... check it again. Then you can release it to the drooling public. Loved the first can't wait for the next. Thanks Bill!!

Jim Sample
06-27-2006, 1:00 PM
All you guys should have been in Louisville last week at the AAW sympoisum. I got home last night late and have not yet seen it.

Jim Sample:)

Ned Bulken
06-27-2006, 2:20 PM
bill, as an eventual (current?) hearing impaired person, CC is a vital feature for me. Can't wait to get a copy though.

Scott Pearson
06-27-2006, 5:17 PM
Well wouldn't it be?;)

It is available, I just bought an advance copy off of his site.:)
Not sure how many he has but he posted a link in the turning forum on woodnet. Said that the others should be coming soon.

Scott

John Miliunas
06-27-2006, 5:28 PM
It is available, I just bought an advance copy off of his site.:)
Not sure how many he has but he posted a link in the turning forum on woodnet. Said that the others should be coming soon.

Scott

Say what???? :eek: :confused: Now, just a couple months ago, while in LaCrosse, he promised me an autographed copy!!!! :D Gee, I hope he didn't forget 'bout me!!! :D :cool:

Andy Hoyt
06-27-2006, 5:55 PM
The really cool thing about the copy that Bill gave me is that it aint shrink wrapped.

Guess what I'm doing tonight?

Don Baer
06-27-2006, 5:59 PM
The really cool thing about the copy that Bill gave me is that it aint shrink wrapped.

I guess it is, otherwise youd have a hard time getting it out of the case..:D

John Miliunas
06-27-2006, 6:29 PM
I guess it is, otherwise youd have a hard time getting it out of the case..:D

Well, judging by his map reading ability, it wouldn't surprise me if he's trying to play Bill's video on his turntable!!! :eek: :D :cool:

George Conklin
06-27-2006, 7:00 PM
Well, judging by his map reading ability, it wouldn't surprise me if he's trying to play Bill's video on his turntable!!! :eek: :D :cool:

LOL:D

Okay everybody... Close your eyes and get a mental picture of that:D .

By the way... I just ordered my copy and now will begin my impatient wait at the mailbox. Talk about watching water boil!!!:rolleyes:

John Miliunas
06-27-2006, 7:10 PM
By the way... I just ordered my copy and now will begin my impatient wait at the mailbox. Talk about watching water boil!!!:rolleyes:

Ditto!!! :D I did, however, PM the Big Guy first, to be sure he's autographing it! :D He said he'd scribble something on there! :rolleyes: :) :cool:

George Conklin
06-27-2006, 7:15 PM
Ditto!!! :D I did, however, PM the Big Guy first, to be sure he's autographing it! :D He said he'd scribble something on there! :rolleyes: :) :cool:

Already got that covered:D .

Tom Sherman
06-27-2006, 11:56 PM
From Andy Guess what I'm doing tonight?

I bet it's got nothing to do with driving.