PDA

View Full Version : Custom Moulding

D.McDonnel "Mac"
06-25-2006, 1:44 PM
I am in the middle of remodeling our bedroom. I am in need of about 100 feet of a custom profile moulding. Is there anyone in the Indy area that has a moulding machine that would be willing to run some moulding for me? I'd be willinig to pay for a custom knife and something for your time. I'd supply the lumber.
I'd love to run out and buy a W&H moulder but that's out of the question right now.

Keith Outten
06-25-2006, 5:02 PM
Mac,

I just got another shipment of knives for my ShopFox planer/moulder Friday afternoon. I am a long way from Indy but I expect someone here will be able to help that is close by.

If you get the chance to purchase a Planer/Moulder I can honestly say they are very cool machines and I wish I had been able to acquire one years ago.

Ron Jones near Indy
06-25-2006, 6:14 PM
Mac,
You might want to contact Lucas and Weber Lumber near Brownsburg (317-852-3505). I have not done business with them, but they were very helpful in giving info over the phone. They are just off of 267 and north of I74. I do know they make molding and millwork. I have no idea how expensive they are.