PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Gathrin!!

Tyler Howell
06-25-2006, 8:37 AM
Creeker gatherings are always a good time. Rick Schubert and Al Willits stopped bye on Fathers' Day.
Been on the road all week and just getting around postin the results.
Wouldn't dare say anything with out a picture. I here that Pix Cop is a real jerk.
Had a great time. Rick showed off some of his handy work,
and we played with some neander toyls.
Thanks guys, Great topper to Dad's day. Stop bye again.

Karl Laustrup
06-25-2006, 8:51 AM
Creeker gatherings are always a good time. Rick Schubert and Al Willits stopped bye on Fathers' Day.
Been on the road all week and just getting around postin the results.
Wouldn't dare say anything with out a picture. I here that Pix Cop is a real jerk.
Had a great time. Rick showed off some of his handy work,
and we played with some neander toyls.
Thanks guys, Great topper to Dad's day. Stop bye again.

Nah, he's just a great big ol TEDDY BEAR!!

Glad y'all had a chance to get together.

Karl

Al Willits
06-25-2006, 9:46 AM
For those who don't know, which would probably be almost everybody, Rich is on the left, I'm in the middle and Tyler is on the right.
Have to say I had a most enjoyable time, learned a bunch and met some forum members, hope we can do this again soon, thanks for the invite.

All

Ken Fitzgerald
06-25-2006, 10:07 AM
You can always color me GREEN with envy when it comes to Creeker gatherings and I'm not present!

John Miliunas
06-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Tyler, you really, really need to check the terrain when posing for pictures. It just always seems that you end up in a depression of the ground when you pose for pictures!!! :eek: :D Like Ken suggests, Creeker gatherings are the best!!! :D :cool:

Fred Voorhees
06-25-2006, 10:30 AM
Tyler, you really, really need to check the terrain when posing for pictures. It just always seems that you end up in a depression of the ground when you pose for pictures!!! :eek: :D Like Ken suggests, Creeker gatherings are the best!!! :D :cool:

To darned funny John!:D :D :D :D

Jim Becker
06-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Tyler, were you sitting down for that picture? :) :D

Seriously, 'looks like a fine time!! Creeker visits are always great.

Joe Mioux
06-25-2006, 9:32 PM

ROFL!!!!!!

Touche, Miliunas!

Joe

Andy Hoyt
06-27-2006, 9:26 PM
Tyler, you really, really need to check the terrain when posing for pictures. It just always seems that you end up in a depression of the ground when you pose for pictures!!! :eek: :D Like Ken suggests, Creeker gatherings are the best!!! :D :cool: The word I got was that he causes those depressions!

Steve Clardy
06-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Hey Tyler. I got some spare sheetrockers leg extenders I'll send ya.;)

Ken Fitzgerald
06-27-2006, 11:30 PM
You guys are playing way too tough. Be nice!

Al Willits
06-28-2006, 2:40 PM
I wanted to say it wasn't because Tyler is short, its because Rick and I are tall.....I wanted to say that, but nevermind, you guys are having waaaay to much fun to spoil ...:D :D

Al

Tyler Howell
06-28-2006, 2:52 PM
My feet reach the ground!!!
That's all that counts:p :p

Steve Clardy
06-28-2006, 3:08 PM
My feet reach the ground!!!
That's all that counts:p :p

You bet!! Thats what counts Tyler;) :D