PDA

View Full Version : Looking for WW Instructor

Dan Oelke
06-22-2006, 5:06 PM
I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to post this - but it *is* WW related and I'm not sure which forum would be better.

SWMBO is is on the CommunityEd board and suggested that I might be able to help find someone. I don't feel that I have the experience that is needed to do this - but maybe you do. I just think it's great to hear of a shop being set up instead of equipment being auctioned off.

The Elk River Community Education office is looking for someone to help them set up a shop and in the future teach some classes. This would be in Elk River, MN. They want a program that can target both adults and home-schooled students.

CommunityEd in Elk River has space in what was the high-school years ago (the Handke building). I believe the room they have was the original shop space so it should have sufficent power, etc. They have acquired some hand-me-down equipment but need help setting it up and deciding what additional equipment they need, etc.

Once the shop space is usable they will want some classes taught and/or supervision for open shop time.

Hours are very flexible - days, evenings, weekends.

PM or email me and I'll pass on the contact information.

Don Baer
06-22-2006, 7:07 PM
WOW I wish I were closer. That looks like it would be a fun project.

Maybe Tyler would wnat to do it. That is unless there was aneed to teach turning.

Alan Turner
06-22-2006, 9:29 PM
I would love to help, but the commute is a bit much. Good luck.