PDA

View Full Version : The symposium

Tom Stover
06-21-2006, 8:17 PM
I spent most of today at the symposium helping a local vendor set up. Everyone was trying to move their wares in and it got a little congested. I thought I'd tell you some of the stuff I saw there. Delta is there with several lathes and dust collectors(I don't remember seeing any bandsaws but they may be there. Jet is there with lathes, bandsaws, accessories and parts. And of coarse PM is there with several lathes, but the lathe I saw the most was Oneway. They are all over the place. There is wood, sandpaper, finishes, and about everything else you can think of.All the vendors weren"t there when I left so I'll have to go back tomorrow to see what else is there. ;)

Jim Becker
06-21-2006, 10:24 PM
There are something like six-eight Stubby's at the event, too, Tom. In addition to those being used by demonstrators, you'll probably find one or two in the vicinity of John Jordan's booth. When last I heard, there was still one S750 and one F600 available for sale...the rest were already pre-sold

OneWay always has a large presence as they bring machines for demo use; most pre-sold as with Stubby.

Vega is due to have a lathe presence...a big one...Mr. Grumbine... :D ...and some of their machines, too.

There will likely be some other machines there, including a recent entry in the high-end area called Robust.