PDA

View Full Version : Woodsmith Store Grand Opening

Martin Shupe
09-14-2003, 12:30 AM
For those of you within driving distance of Des Moines, the Woodsmith Store is having their grand opening this weekend. I talked to a buddy of mine in DSM, and he read me the ad over the phone. Sounds like lots of good deals, seminars and demonstrations.

This is their new store...the old one was much smaller.

No affiliation, I just get the magazine.

Duane M Swensen
09-14-2003, 6:11 PM
For those of you within driving distance of Des Moines, the Woodsmith Store is having their grand opening this weekend. I talked to a buddy of mine in DSM, and he read me the ad over the phone. Sounds like lots of good deals, seminars and demonstrations.

This is their new store...the old one was much smaller.

No affiliation, I just get the magazine.
I have been to their new store and it is fantastic. I just wish I could get to their grand opening. If you are close to Des Moines you should make a real effort to go. The store is impressive and the activities listed and the sale prices sound very interesting.Take the wife because they haven't forgotten her in the store set up as there is a nice area by the front door where she can sit and read or scan the mags.and books they have their.Even my wife was impressed with the place and she used to hate their old store.

Steve Roxberg
09-14-2003, 10:13 PM
I was in the new store on Friday night and then again on Saturday. It is truly a place to waste some time. A full display of Festool tools as well which is a new line for them.

The store is located on Hickman Road about 1/2 mile east of Interstates 80 and 35 on the west side of town.

I live in Kansas City so I can't make it again next weekend. But had a blast, the only bad part is I could only spend about $50 dollars.