PDA

View Full Version : For the grandbaby

Bobby McCarley
06-21-2006, 4:57 PM
This is the second in the theme toys for the new grandbaby's room. They wanted the room to reflect cars, trains, planes and boats. The first item was the name train that I posted awhile back. This is the plane. It is a vintage WWII Fighter plane. It was made out of mahogany and maple. I guess I'll do a car next. I already one in my collection, but I will probably do something else for the grandbaby.

Bobby
Louisiana

John Kain
06-21-2006, 5:14 PM
This is the second in the theme toys for the new grandbaby's room. They wanted the room to reflect cars, trains, planes and boats. The first item was the name train that I posted awhile back. This is the plane. It is a vintage WWII Fighter plane. It was made out of mahogany and maple. I guess I'll do a car next. I already one in my collection, but I will probably do something else for the grandbaby.

Bobby
Louisiana

Nice!

The kids will get plenty of play time with it. Hopefully, they won't break it too fast.............!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Helen Gee
06-21-2006, 5:30 PM
Wow Bobby! Your grandkids will have so much fun :). How long did it take to do the plane?

Larry Cooke
06-21-2006, 5:53 PM
Bobby, that's a really neat airplane. I'd make one myself for my granbaby's, only problem is I'd probably play with it too much to get it done. :D

You really have a lucky grandbaby for sure. Can't wait to see the car.

Larry