PDA

View Full Version : So the wedding is in three weeks and counting down...

Ned Bulken
06-20-2006, 7:42 PM
We have the hall, the JP, the DJ, the caterer, the best man, the matron of honor... the rings and the cake all figured out. We're planning a Fun wedding. We're even having a water balloon toss at the reception, and said 'casual dress' on the invitations....
On a whim, I google 'wedding kazoo', and find these:
http://www.kazoos.com/wedding/Humsilver-bg.jpg

so I call up the LOML and suggest that we give them as favors at the wedding... :p

hrmmm, big mistake what did I do wrong? :confused::confused::eek:

Don Bergren
06-20-2006, 8:45 PM
Shoulda done like Vaughn and insisted on building an arbor before the wedding. If you had, all of this decision making stuff would still be another 8 or 10 years away. Can't get in trouble building an arbor. :D

But you didn't, so I hope the wedding is great!

Paul Prescott
06-20-2006, 9:02 PM
Kazoos are like the 3 Stooges -- ONLY guys like 'em!

Ned Bulken
06-20-2006, 10:12 PM
thanks guys... LOL

just got back from a dog chase, our dachsund slipped his collar and went for a stroll. I had 'aquired' the youngest son's gameboy so that he would at least attempt to go to bed at a reasonable hour. When I get back from chasing down the escape artist, no gameboy. Hrmmmmm search kid, no gameboy.... I'll never hear the end of it, as it is < 1 week old at this point. Arrrrgh. I think I'll just go to bed and tell the LOML to scour the house in the AM.

Joe Mioux
06-20-2006, 11:48 PM
Ahhhh....you forgot the flowers!

Joe

Vaughn McMillan
06-21-2006, 6:00 AM
Three weeks? Bah! The stress has only just begun, my friend. ;)

Our wedding ceremony was at our house, so part my my reason for building the arbor was to spend time in the shop and escape the estrogen-fest that our house became there for a little while. :p :)

All the best for you and the little missus, Ned.

- Vaughn

Ned Bulken
06-21-2006, 7:11 AM
Ahhhh....you forgot the flowers!

Joe

nope, not on MY list, she does flowers for weddings on the side, so those are already 'taken care of'

Stress? me?? nahhhhh
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/Alfred.jpg

Jim Becker
06-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Don't forget the "something wood" in the arrangements, Ned..... ;) :) :D

Ned Bulken
06-22-2006, 8:41 AM
yeah, I do need to figure out something... dang, where did all of the time go???
like my new avatar?