PDA

View Full Version : Movers are coming

Douglas Robinson
06-19-2006, 12:17 PM
Well, I have almost finished breaking down my shop. Last night I dismantled my bench it is 60" long by 37" wide ( I wanted an extra wide bench.) All that is left is to dismantle my incra bars and router extension table from my Jet TS. By thursday we will be out of here.

Unfortunately, we cant move in to our new home in Raleigh until 8/1/06. I am going to have the movers put all the tools in the center bay of our 3 car garage, while I build the shop in the 3rd bay. I WILL TKE PICTURES as I go.

I feel somewhat helpless without my tools on hand.

Doug

Don Baer
06-19-2006, 12:24 PM
Doug,
I can feel your pain. I am in the process of moving also but fortunatly I am "storing" my tools in my sons garage so I have a make do shop. They won't be starting my house until August so I'll be lucky to be in my new house by Christmas..:( . I also will be curious to see your layout since at least for the near term my shop will be in the three car garage. That is until I can build my real shop.

Marty Walsh
06-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Doug,

I too feel your pain! My tools have been in a 20' long cargo trailer on our property since we left the Northern Virginia area in November!! It sure hurts knowing that I have the right tool for a job at hand...I just can't get to it! :mad:

Good luck on the move.
- Marty -