PDA

View Full Version : Walnut Burl Pen Set.........

Corey Hallagan
06-17-2006, 6:20 PM
Hi all hope everyone is having a good Saturday! This is a pen and pencil set in the PSI Comfort design with a Titanium finish. Walnut Burl with a lacquer finish.

These are for my father-in-law for Christmas. I am also including a photo of the box I made for these to go in. This is the 3rd set of pens I have made him for this box. The first set was a slimline set with a friction finish. Then I made him another set with a lacquer finish. Now these which I think will fit his hands better. Last set! I also made a letter opener to go with the pen set. These are going in the box and getting packed up and won't be seen again until next Christmas morning :)

Thanks for looking,
Corey

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/challagan/WalnutBurlComfortSet.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/challagan/Box5.jpg

Bernie Weishapl
06-17-2006, 6:47 PM
Awesome Corey. Your FIL will like them both. Both are beautifully done. Nice job Corey.

Ernie Nyvall
06-17-2006, 7:19 PM
Very nice Corey. I'm sure your FIL will be proud.

Ernie

Michael Stafford
06-17-2006, 7:34 PM
The pens and the box are looking good, Corey! Don't hide them so well you forget where they are...we did that a few years ago. Imagine our surprise when we found Christmas gifts for a 5 year old child that was now 12.....:p

Curt Fuller
06-17-2006, 9:07 PM
Those are really nice pens and a neat box too.

Corey Hallagan
06-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words as always.

corey

Henry C. Gernhardt, III
06-18-2006, 3:21 AM
Nice work, Corey! Your Father-in-law will most likely flip over the set.

Tom Sherman
06-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Good stuff Corey, nice looking pens and great box for them as well.
Big Mike I can relate to the hiding thing LOML has 'safe' places she puts things in, problem is she can't remember which 'safe' place she used for what.:rolleyes:

Christopher K. Hartley
06-18-2006, 2:06 PM
Corey, I don't know if you're looking for points or you just really like him but He's a lucky guy. I'll just bet these will be his pride and joy! Great Job.

Corey Hallagan
06-18-2006, 2:51 PM
Thanks guys! Chris, after 25 years it's probably a little late to earn points but I guess it never hurts :) . Probably owe him this much and more! He is a good guy.

Corey

Chris Barton
06-18-2006, 4:59 PM
Box and pens look great!

Bruce Shiverdecker
06-18-2006, 6:34 PM
It's NEVER too late to make points! Good lookin' pens, Corey!

Bruce