PDA

View Full Version : Houston WWs about to buy cyclone?

Cecil Arnold
06-17-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm not sure this is the right forum to post this. If not I'm sure the mod's will move it to the proper area.

Another creeker and I have been discussing cyclones and are about to pull the trigger. In our discussion the other ww brought up the possibility of getting some kind of discount by making a group buy. If any Houston area creeker is interested in trying to form a group, please PM me. We feel that the larger the group the better position we will find ourselves in to bargain on both price and shipping. Once we identify the level of interest we will move forward on putting everything together.

I do not want to get into a protracted discussion on cyclones in this thread, and will, therefore, not respond to inquiries here (but will through PMs) as to who/what cyclones we are considering.

Cecil Arnold
06-19-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm bumping the topic back to the new posts area today in case some people missed it on the weekend. I'll be contacting the manufacturer in the next day or so and wanted to be sure anyone interested had an opportunity to be included.

Julio Navarro
06-19-2006, 11:21 AM
What manufacturer?

Jerry White
06-21-2006, 1:43 PM
I'll take the liberty of bumping one more time, Cecil. Hope its OK.