PDA

View Full Version : Will someone test this for me?

Dan Barber
02-23-2003, 10:54 AM
After Dennis Peacock posted yesterday with his "Dangling Angles" question I thought a simple angle calculator might be of use to folks.

This morning I added a web page to my site that includes a very simple angle calculator. It will currently only allow input of rise and run variables.

You must have MS Office installed on your computer for this to work.

See the following link: Simple Angle Calulator (http://woodisourart.com/information/angleclac.htm)

If someone will test it and let me know of it's usefulness, I'll expand it's functionality latter. I may even code it in Java or VBscript to make it usable by folks without MS Office.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Dan

Ken Salisbury
02-23-2003, 11:01 AM
<p align="center"> TRIED IT --IT WORKS

P.S. You have too much time on your hands:p

Dan Barber
02-23-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Ken Salisbury
<p align="center"> TRIED IT --IT WORKS

P.S. You have too much time on your hands:p

Ken, if there is one thing I do not have to much of it's time - well OK - money too!

I just like to help when I can.

If the interest is there, I'll add additional fucntionality and remove the requirement of MS Office on your computer.

Any other suggestions for useful tools of this type, let me know

Dan

Ken Salisbury
02-23-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Dan Barber
Ken, if there is one thing I do not have to much of it's time - well OK - money too!

I just like to help when I can.

If the interest is there, I'll add additional fucntionality and remove the requirement of MS Office on your computer.

Any other suggestions for useful tools of this type, let me know

Dan
It's fine for me -- I have XP and MS Office - I imported it to my computer already so I can use when I need it. Let me know if you enhance it any.

Glenn Clabo
02-23-2003, 1:12 PM
Dan,
VERY nice! It's so simple even I'll be able to use it.
Thanks...

Ron Jones near Indy
02-23-2003, 1:31 PM
thanks!:)