PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! wisconsin to have?

larry merlau
06-15-2006, 7:54 AM
invasion from a small but dangerous squad of michiganders (alias creekers) there mission is to search and destroy as many brauts, beers and anything else that gets in there way! if you encounter such brigade please assume the postion of having beer and food in hand and you will be un harmed they are known for the interst in wood working and are quite often seen in such areas that pratice it.. they are recruiting as well and will be glad to sign up new recruits. the existing squad is small but have many silent partners so dont take them at face value there support and strengths are larger than what appears.. this has been a emergency broadcast system announcment if any further updates come forth they will be interupted wisconsins normal lifestyle:) the dates have been set for the the wknd of june24th so be prepared... the local michigan wooden soldier.:D

Tyler Howell
06-15-2006, 8:33 AM
Where is the target and do you need support troops from the west??

larry merlau
06-15-2006, 10:02 AM
Where is the target and do you need support troops from the west??
the target is near the reeds burg area and will encompass the spring green area as well, note that is privealedged info and shouldnt be passed on, yes we would greatly appreciate your support tyler, would like to have your help in this endeavor, BUT dont bring your thong we have differnt uniforms and can fit you with something more appropiate....

Jerry Olexa
06-15-2006, 10:57 AM
the target is near the reeds burg area and will encompass the spring green area as well, note that is privealedged info and shouldnt be passed on, yes we would greatly appreciate your support tyler, would like to have your help in this endeavor, BUT dont bring your thong we have differnt uniforms and can fit you with something more appropiate....

Larry: Perhaps you should alert local law enforcement in advance. Also maybe check Post office "wanted" posters. There could be trouble:) ?! Sounds ominous but fun. Please display later the cast of attendees. Unfortunately, I have a B'day commitment here or I could help with disposing of beer and brats. Keep us updated and pics will be appreciated:D :) but no thongs or speedos.:)

Lee DeRaud
06-15-2006, 11:06 AM
I think the best advice I can offer all concerned is:

Run fast, run far!!

And that applies to the invaders as well as the invadees.:cool:

Doug Shepard
06-15-2006, 11:36 AM
So do you cheeseheads have a warning system in place?

One if by land - Two if by Lake ?

John Miliunas
06-15-2006, 1:45 PM
Ahem!!! Well, it just so happens that the Wisconsin Force has increased by TWO, as of yesterday!!! :D My oldest daughter returned home from Florida to live with us for a while!!! But, our "secret weapon" at this time is in the form of her daughter, who as it happens, will turn a mighty 1 year old on the 24th!!! :D So, bring it on...My grandbaby will take care of the tough stuff and I'll handle the light work!!! :D :D :D :cool:

larry merlau
06-15-2006, 1:50 PM
i dont think the cheese heads are that far advanced to have early warning systems. they are kinda like the passenger pigoens destined to fall:) but the advice of checking out the post office for other terriosts is a good idea. this mission will be well documented and should be politically correct. we will enist srgent john for the documentation. he is well versed in this manuver and will do the best job. we also have karl who wil be in charge of the food supply so we will be well taken care for this very dangerous mission. and what he cant provide us ("rednecks")-code name for the troops. We will gather ourselves:)

larry merlau
06-15-2006, 1:53 PM
Ahem!!! Well, it just so happens that the Wisconsin Force has increased by TWO, as of yesterday!!! :D My oldest daughter returned home from Florida to live with us for a while!!! But, our "secret weapon" at this time is in the form of her daughter, who as it happens, will turn a mighty 1 year old on the 24th!!! :D So, bring it on...My grandbaby will take care of the tough stuff and I'll handle the light work!!! :D :D :D :cool:

boy that sounds like we will be needing reenforcements since the wisconsin force has increased so we will belookin for the new recruits to help our missioin

John Miliunas
06-15-2006, 2:09 PM
boy that sounds like we will be needing reenforcements since the wisconsin force has increased so we will belookin for the new recruits to help our missioin

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'm shakin' in my boots now!!! :eek: I just gave orders to the women-folk to start savin' all the used diapers!!! Baby Madison has been given the "all clear" for Mission Poop-a-Lot! Another buddy volunteered to man an ultralight (Don't want those precious little bombs in a closed cockpit, you know!:eek: ) to drop the "packages" enroute! :D We'll handle it! :D :cool:

Steve Ash
06-15-2006, 3:45 PM
BUT dont bring your thong we have differnt uniforms and can fit you with something more appropiate....

...would this be your version of said "different uniforms"?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/GardenBay/jug.jpg

Jerry Olexa
06-15-2006, 3:55 PM
Karl: will any CHEESE be served??:D :)

John Miliunas
06-15-2006, 5:24 PM
Karl: will any CHEESE be served??:D :)

Hey Jerry, I have the other half of the food detail on Saturday and yes, we will have cheese. And brats. Lots of brats. And beer. Lots and lots of beer!!!! :D :D :D :cool:

Jim Becker
06-15-2006, 5:27 PM
And brats. Lots of brats. And beer. Lots and lots of beer!!!!

You're running a day-care and serving beer??? Wow!! :eek: :p :D

John Miliunas
06-15-2006, 5:48 PM

Gee, I sure do hope Tyler didn't send him one 'o those thong thingies!!!:eek: :D :cool:

Lee DeRaud
06-15-2006, 6:08 PM
Karl: will any CHEESE be served??:D :)Note: in Wisconsin, cheese is both a food group and an offensive weapon.:eek:

Tyler Howell
06-15-2006, 6:32 PM
Gee, I sure do hope Tyler didn't send him one 'o those thong thingies!!!:eek: :D :cool:

He'd be better off if I did.
Rumor has it these guys are......unrestrained:eek:

Jerry Olexa
06-15-2006, 7:14 PM
Better activate the national guard...I suspect trouble....Hide the cheese:D :) i'm really envious...John M. ("Spring" on the P.O. posters:) ) appointed me a semi honorary cheesehead last year so I guess I could sneak in w/o being labeled a Chicago type. But my family has a big surprise B'Day thing scheduled and won't tell me details but I have to attend...So, if you guys don't end up in jail or court, have a beer and some cheese and toast my absence. Gosh, would love to see Karl's new home, etc...Sigh.. BTW,will Brett be there??

John Miliunas
06-15-2006, 7:30 PM
BTW,will Brett be there??

Wow!!! :eek: Maybe I'm spilling the beans here but, when I last talked to Brett to invite him out he said he'd love to! Sadly, he had already committed to some funky surprise birthday party somewhere in the Flatlands!!! :D :cool:

Jerry Olexa
06-15-2006, 7:46 PM
Wow!!! :eek: Maybe I'm spilling the beans here but, when I last talked to Brett to invite him out he said he'd love to! Sadly, he had already committed to some funky surprise birthday party somewhere in the Flatlands!!! :D :cool:

OUCH!! ya got me...Well I don't know. Usually we don't have that high of a class of attendees. But it is a surprise.. We'll see ...Maybe, I'll wear my cheesehead hat or Packer jacket just in case. But either way, I'll miss you guys (I love ya man...) but as the line in Planes, Trains etc was after the shared bed: "How bout those Bears (substitute Packers)??". Carry on and have fun even without this "lowlife" from Illinois.:D :)

Karl Laustrup
06-15-2006, 7:49 PM
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Be it known that the Wisconsin Coast Guard has been notified and the National Guard has been called out to patrol the boarders. :eek: Final headings will be given so the "Michiganders" don't get lost here in "Packerland".

Miller, Leinenkugle, Old Style and other breweries have been notified to double production. :D :D

Extra brats are being produced as you read this, as well as Texas style beef ribs. Cheese will be abundant. :D

The South Central contingent of Wisconsin "Creekers" are ready and up to the challenge. :)

Let the good times begin.

Karl

John Miliunas
06-15-2006, 7:53 PM
Carry on and have fun even without this "lowlife" from Illinois.:D :)

"Lowlife"???? :confused: :eek: I beg your pardon!!! 'Round these parts, we do NOT initiate anyone as an honorary Cheesehead if they even resemble that sort!!! You sir are not only an honorary Cheesehead, but an honorable man, to boot, Jerry! :) You will, however, have to schedule a visit one 'o dese days, you do realize that, don't you??? We'll roll out the red carpet (OK, probably green and gold :rolleyes: ) and have the brats and beer ready!!! I'll even head down to the local cheese house and get a nice brick of Swiss or something! :D In the meantime, my friend, we'll be sure to raise a toast in your honor! :) :cool:

Karl Laustrup
06-15-2006, 7:55 PM
You sure you can't slip away, Jerry? You think the family would notice if you went missing? :D

Nat'l Guard has been given your description and will allow you to pass if you decide to wander up this way. ;) :D

Karl

Steve Ash
06-15-2006, 8:38 PM
He'd be better off if I did.
Rumor has it these guys are......unrestrained:eek:

Trust me on this one...I will not be wearing either a kilt like Larry's :eek: nor a thong when I make my way to Cheesehead country...uh uh, cut offs and sandals for me.

Beer and brats huh....did I mention I am on a salad and water diet again? I picked the wrong time to start back on my diet.:(

Karl Laustrup
06-15-2006, 9:01 PM
Beer and brats huh....did I mention I am on a salad and water diet again? I picked the wrong time to start back on my diet.:(

We gots lots of water. It ranges from a gold color to a deep brown. It also has bubbles. Will that do?

I also have all that new grass. I won't mow for a few days. Should be enough to keep you filled up while you're here. :D

Karl

Steve Ash
06-15-2006, 9:07 PM
Thanks for looking out for me Karl, I think that would do just fine. Actually I could put some lettuce on a brat and that should meet my "diet" requirements....if she isn't watching me at the time:eek:

John Miliunas
06-15-2006, 9:10 PM

Ahhh...Leave it to someone from the "other" flatland to not know about the famous "Wisconsin Brat & Beer" diet! :rolleyes: Been on it myself for quite a long time now and I'm in shape. "Round" is a shape, ain't it??? :D :cool:

larry merlau
06-15-2006, 9:12 PM
tyler we are starting a emergency draft, and from the sounds my troops are not up to the challenge as much as they are usually. the day care faciluty is just a undercover bomb shelter, jim. and there is some good news as well ,the beer factories are doubling there production so the lakes will be lower for the passage across. and can be refilled once the battle is over. the cheese will come in handy to slow the progress of nessacary manuvers till the return home is completed. as for you jerry We would be honored to have you on our side if you can in any way slip away this will take place that sat and sunday and will end monday am so if your party isnt a 2 day event perhaps you can still come in to help us out. so if any of you are willing to join our mission i could use the help. the kilt was just a cover to disguise my true intentions. see no one knew what i was upto and didnt have a clue i was so inconspicuios. once the battle begins they will never know what hit them.. its our version of shock and ahhhh! the code name for this battle will be (springs flood)

John Miliunas
06-15-2006, 9:34 PM
tyler we are starting a emergency draft, and from the sounds my troops are not up to the challenge as much as they are usually. the day care faciluty is just a undercover bomb shelter, jim. and there is some good news as well ,the beer factories are doubling there production so the lakes will be lower for the passage across. and can be refilled once the battle is over. the cheese will come in handy to slow the progress of nessacary manuvers till the return home is completed. as for you jerry We would be honored to have you on our side if you can in any way slip away this will take place that sat and sunday and will end monday am so if your party isnt a 2 day event perhaps you can still come in to help us out. so if any of you are willing to join our mission i could use the help. the kilt was just a cover to disguise my true intentions. see no one knew what i was upto and didnt have a clue i was so inconspicuios. once the battle begins they will never know what hit them.. its our version of shock and ahhhh! the code name for this battle will be (springs flood)

Hey Karl.....Yo!!! You do any fishin'??? I don't but, was thinkin' that maybe some hip waders may be in order! :eek: Shore would appreciate it if you had and an extra pair!!! :D :cool:

W Craig Wilson
06-15-2006, 10:57 PM
Need any reenforcement from South East WI?
Transmitt specific target coordinates and required time-on-target.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-15-2006, 11:31 PM
Wisconsin may never be the same!:rolleyes: :D

Steve Ash
06-16-2006, 6:53 AM
I don't but, was thinkin' that maybe some hip waders may be in order! :eek:

Hip waders??? I'm riding with him in my truck for 5-6 hours, I think I'm gonna need to bring my mask and snorkle, or keep the windows rolled down.

larry merlau
06-16-2006, 7:40 AM
Hip waders??? I'm riding with him in my truck for 5-6 hours, I think I'm gonna need to bring my mask and snorkle, or keep the windows rolled down.

actually your safe steve, your on my side right? see i have been away from keith to long..:) as for the S.E side of wisconsin i am not in charge of governerning power just the troops. so will need to get in touch of the governor. i hope you get feelig better steve i am gonna need some (morel) support. well need to get the battelion woke up for mourning exercize

Jerry Olexa
06-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Didn't realize how big a deal this was getting to be...Understand the national wire services have picked it up. The following pic appeared in the MW edition of the NY times as well as Wisc, Illinois local newspapers. It's labeled: "Staff Planning session for MW Conclave held at local eatery." BTW,Cheese, brats and beer were served.

Gosh, wish I could attend..LOML said Saturday will be a full day/evening here and we'd could evaluate Sunday AM. So there's hope. Save me a chunk of cheese:D :cool: :)

John Miliunas
06-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Didn't realize how big a deal this was getting to be...Understand the national wire services have picked it up. The following pic appeared in the MW edition of the NY times as well as Wisc, Illinois local newspapers. It's labeled: "Staff Planning session for MW Conclave held at local eatery." BTW,Cheese, brats and beer were served.

Gosh, wish I could attend..LOML said Saturday will be a full day/evening here and we'd could evaluate Sunday AM. So there's hope. Save me a chunk of cheese:D :cool: :)

Whew!!! Good thing I don't wear hats/caps or I may have been mistaken for one of them blokes!!! :D :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
06-16-2006, 11:40 AM
John...............are you sure you're not the 3rd guy from the left......just incognito?:p

Carl Eyman
06-16-2006, 11:48 AM
I am trying to remember which villages have their festivals on which dates. Let's see, Hartland is July 4th, I think. Pewaukee is later than that, Sufolk is early, I think. How can I know where to invade without this vital intelligence? Doesn't SMC have a CIA branch?

Just kidding; couldn't go anyway. But the thought of an ear of corn roasted on the grill and then dipped in a #10 can with butter floating ontop of the water is driving me nuts.

My best wishes are with the invaders. To you defenders: if you can't beat them join them!

John Miliunas
06-16-2006, 11:53 AM
John...............are you sure you're not the 3rd guy from the left......just incognito?:p

Ken, I repeat: I do NOT wear hats/caps!!! :D The good Lord gave me a full head 'o hair and that's all I need! :) No, I wouldn't even wear one to be "incognito"!!!

Carl, you're absolutely right! We're just gonna' join in the fun and have a blast!!! :D :cool:

Jerry Olexa
06-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Spring...This meeting is so important,I would don a hat myself (and I normally don't either) for the "right" to attend. After all, VERY IMPORTANT decisions have to be made: What cut of cheese, 10 lbs or 12 lbs of brats or what brand of beer, etc??> Also do we wear Packer gear?? AND what about Party favors? So, this meeting of the "brain trust" planning commitee is significant. Better put on a hat, John, an hitch up your pants.:D :) We need your expertise there. Karl or Larry could also fill in need be.,,
I'm still sad but I'll do a toast to you guys down here Sat Pm. I'll say hi to Brett for you.:) :D

larry merlau
06-16-2006, 12:45 PM
Ken, I repeat: I do NOT wear hats/caps!!! :D The good Lord gave me a full head 'o hair and that's all I need! :) No, I wouldn't even wear one to be "incognito"!!!

Carl, you're absolutely right! We're just gonna' join in the fun and have a blast!!! :D :cool:

well i am proud of you john for having such good luck growing your head piece,, but inmy case i was born with a hat DAD said so and made sure i was in full uniform always:) so please dont be offended by me wearing one.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-16-2006, 2:19 PM
Larry..........if Spring was doing something and didn't want to be recognized........He'd wear a hat!.........He's the third one from the left!

Keith July
06-16-2006, 2:53 PM
Whew...Mid-Michigan gets a little break. Maybe we will have time to get things restocked while the kilt wear'n group is out of state.
Keith

Karl Laustrup
06-16-2006, 8:20 PM
Well, directions have been sent to the pilot for next weeks invasion. Also sent copies to co-pilot and passengers just in case. ;) :D

If directions are followed, the aforementioned should be wandering around the "frozen tundra" for a few weeks. :eek: :D

Nah! Just kidding. As this is construction season [we only have two seasons] there are some detours that have to be followed.

And Jerry, if you can get away, Spring said something about he'd get you a birthday cake. I need to know though so I can start rounding up candles. I'll have to visit several establishments in the area and probably wipe out their inventory. :eek: ;) :D

Everything seems to be a go. Commencing countdown. 7 PM CDT 6/16/06.

Karl Laustrup
06-16-2006, 8:25 PM
Larry..........if Spring was doing something and didn't want to be recognized........He'd wear a hat!.........He's the third one from the left!

Yeah! Ken that's him. I should know, I'm the one on his right. :cool: :D

He didn't know what he was doing at the time. He was sittin' on "crack". :eek: ;) :D :D

Karl

Jerry Olexa
06-16-2006, 8:32 PM
And Jerry, if you can get away, Spring said something about he'd get you a birthday cake. I need to know though so I can start rounding up candles. I'll have to visit several establishments in the area and probably wipe out their inventory. :eek: ;) :D

. 7 PM CDT 6/16/06.

Karl You got that right :( you'd need a lot of candles. Once I passed 40, the kids and LOML starting using 1 candle on the cake. Now its a joke but they say I'm finally grownup and "mature".:) :D Thanks for thinking of me. I'm getting signals from LOML that it is a full weekend but she won't talk:confused: Festivities start Thur PM and my son has rented a limo to pick up me and my 2 SILs (both WWers) and we are all heading downtown for dinner, etc.Think of the tools I could buy with that limo fee.:) I'll be thinking of you guys. Maybe we could plan a later one here (southern Convention of cheeseheads) and I'll provide brats, beer and cheese plus get a diner for the photo shoot:) . Police will also be alerted here...:D

Jerry Olexa
06-16-2006, 8:34 PM
Yeah, I was told that you guys were showing a lotta crack...I guess its somethin else:D ;) :)

John Miliunas
06-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Yeah! Ken that's him. I should know, I'm the one on his right. :cool: :D

Karl

Sheeeeesh!!!! :eek: Bad enough a guy's gotta' go work a second job, but then, when he gets home, he finds all this going on!!! :eek: Now, for the last time, I don't wear hats!!! :D Besides, you were sitting to the left of me!!! :D Oooooooooooooooooooops!!!!:o :D :cool:

John Miliunas
06-16-2006, 10:31 PM
so please dont be offended by me wearing one.

Absopositively not!!! :D Lots of my friends wear caps and such. Like you say, almost part of their "uniform"! :) BUT, it would probably be appreciated by all if you left your kilt at home! :D And, if you're a closet thong wearer, we'd rather not know!!! :D :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
06-16-2006, 10:39 PM
I saw another thread...IIRC ......a lotta crack at Home Depot...........John did you stop on the way home tonight?

John Miliunas
06-16-2006, 10:57 PM
I saw another thread...IIRC ......a lotta crack at Home Depot...........John did you stop on the way home tonight?

Nope! Just stopped at the Kwik-Trip to make my semi-weekly donation to the oil cartel! :mad: (Let's not even go there!!!) :rolleyes: :) :cool:

Frank Chaffee
06-16-2006, 11:30 PM
Wisconsin may never be the same!:rolleyes: :D
Ken,
Wisconsin has never been “the same”.
Frank

Ken Fitzgerald
06-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Ken,
Wisconsin has never been “the same”.
Frank

Are you talking about "pre" or "post" Frank Chaffee?:eek: :D

Frank Chaffee
06-16-2006, 11:35 PM

So Larry,
Wear what you like, but please do not share with us whether anything is worn beneath the kilt, and we will assume that it in fine working order.
Thanks,
Frank

Jerry Olexa
06-16-2006, 11:42 PM
Sheeeeesh!!!! :eek: Bad enough a guy's gotta' go work a second job, but then, when he gets home, he finds all this going on!!! :eek: Now, for the last time, I don't wear hats!!! :D Besides, you were sitting to the left of me!!! :D Oooooooooooooooooooops!!!!:o :D :cool:

John: Is it possible:D with the wonders of Photoshop that someone edited that picture and added a hat to your svelte torso w/out you actually wearing one:) ?? Perhaps the whole pic was edited...So it might actually be you attending that meeting incognito as confirmed by Karl who was wearing a real hat and was a eye witness. (Or is svelte a type of cheese?) :D You guys are going to have some fun. I wonder if there'll be any WWing discussed??. I'll toast y'all from these southern woods.

Jerry Olexa
06-16-2006, 11:46 PM
:) John IF you were offereds Brett's starting QB helmet he wore in the "good years" or anytime. we'd probably both wear it, even to a cheesehead planning meeting @ the diner:D :cool: Rany Moss's we'd probably both discard..:)

Frank Chaffee
06-16-2006, 11:49 PM
Are you talking about "pre" or "post" Frank Chaffee?:eek: :D
Fitzy baby,
Don’t blame me,
I just stop here occasionally in a fair witness capacity to document evilution in action!!!
Frank

John Miliunas
06-17-2006, 12:02 AM
:) John IF you were offereds Brett's starting QB helmet he wore in the "good years" or anytime. we'd probably both wear it, even to a cheesehead planning meeting @ the diner:D :cool: Rany Moss's we'd probably both discard..:)

My friend, you done said a mouthful there on both counts!!! :D :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
06-17-2006, 12:04 AM
Fitzy baby,
Don’t blame me,
I just stop here occasionally in a fair witness capacity to document evilution in action!!!
Frank

Wasn't trying to place any blame Frank.............Just asking an innocent question.:confused:

Frank Chaffee
06-17-2006, 12:20 AM
Wasn't trying to place any blame Frank.............Just asking an innocent question.:confused:
Ken,
Not to worry,
And just for your future info, “innocents”, are an endangered species here.:eek: ;)
Frank

Ken Fitzgerald
06-17-2006, 12:40 AM
4 years working on oil rigs.....8 years in the Navy..........So how "innocent" do think I might be?................:rolleyes: :D

Karl Laustrup
06-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Besides, you were sitting to the left of me!!! :D Oooooooooooooooooooops!!!!:o :D :cool:

Are you sure? I know I'm old and have CRS, but I swear I was on the right. :confused:

I think Tyler photo-shopped the hat onto your head. That was Chaffee far left wasn't it? :D See, I can't even remember that. He musta had his hair tucked up under his hat. :eek: :D

Karl

John Miliunas
06-17-2006, 12:11 PM
Are you sure? I know I'm old and have CRS, but I swear I was on the right. :confused:

Yes, I'm positive!

I think Tyler photo-shopped the hat onto your head.

No comment! (I don't wear hats!!!)

That was Chaffee far left wasn't it? :D See, I can't even remember that. He musta had his hair tucked up under his hat. :eek: :D

That was a period in time when Frank was going for the "clean look"! Cut his hair, quite smokin', quit drinkin' and galavanting around. Worst twenty minutes of his live, I hear! :D :cool:

Lee DeRaud
06-17-2006, 12:15 PM
...evilution in action...I hereby nominate this for Typo Of The Week.:cool:

Of course, coming from somebody who quotes both Heinlein and Pournelle in the same sentence, it might not be a typo.:eek:

Ken Fitzgerald
06-17-2006, 1:51 PM
John......................Was it a full 20 mintues?

Jerry Olexa
06-17-2006, 2:01 PM
I think Tyler photo-shopped the hat onto your head.
Karl

Karl: I agree. Obvious case of Photoshop editing....That was Spring and he was there. I think he had 2 pieces of pie:cool: :D :)

Frank Chaffee
06-18-2006, 1:10 AM
…evilution in action…
Frank

I hereby nominate this for Typo Of The Week.:cool:

Of course, coming from somebody who quotes both Heinlein and Pournelle in the same sentence, it might not be a typo.:eek:
Well back-at-‘cha Lee,
I hereby nominate you for provoking the most thought on this forum while using the fewest words in your posts!

Btw, have you ever studied engineering?

Frank

larry merlau
06-18-2006, 8:35 PM
well this is the latest orders that have been handed down from the commindaunt, the kilt is packed, frank! and the body armor, as well ..the troops are doing there last minute training and just last night we finished up doing some extensive training exercises, the weather has been hot over here in the water wonderland and the liquid reserve's have been severly depleted. even with such hardships, i was still able to teach my "duck and roll manuver" to the attending recruits.(tripped over my chair) as i was tending a very hot bonfire in 90 degree temps. but they all seemed to catch on very well. if it wasnt so far away to california. i would enlist lee for a general's field commision. i know he would be a perfect canidate. we also have packed the HAS mat suits for the
p-bombs that are expected from the ultra-lights. have gas masks packed as well. so all that is left to do is to continue to train for the very diffucult but needed offensive, which we will win! as for the defeated enemy goes. we will be compassonate to there needs as well during this invasion. thanks for the support in this upcoming endeavor and we will prevail.
the 102cd ASH batalion///keep the beer cold & the cheese warm.

Lee DeRaud
06-18-2006, 9:02 PM
if it wasnt so far away to california. i would enlist lee for a general's field commision. i know he would be a perfect canidate.Naw, my GF would never let me hear the end of it if I signed up to "fight" against cheeseheads. It's bad enough when the NFL schedules my Redskins against the Packers. :eek:

Karl Laustrup
06-19-2006, 7:59 AM
Naw, my GF would never let me hear the end of it if I signed up to "fight" against cheeseheads. It's bad enough when the NFL schedules my Redskins against the Packers. :eek:

Smart woman!!! :D :D

Karl

John Miliunas
06-19-2006, 8:27 AM
Naw, my GF would never let me hear the end of it if I signed up to "fight" against cheeseheads. It's bad enough when the NFL schedules my Redskins against the Packers. :eek:

I'll agree with Karl that she's a smart woman BUT, "Redskins"???? :confused: OK, I'll admit that I don't follow other teams outside the Pack too closely, though I don't recall hearing the Redskins moving out of Washington. Did I miss something here??? :confused: :) :cool:

Thomas Herview
06-19-2006, 9:22 AM
I'm originally from the area you describe. The people there will fend for themselves quite nicely. You, on the other hand, may never be the same. I would put up a local any day in the beer and braut war. That's just an ordinary meal.

larry merlau
06-19-2006, 10:04 AM
I'm originally from the area you describe. The people there will fend for themselves quite nicely. You, on the other hand, may never be the same. I would put up a local any day in the beer and braut war. That's just an ordinary meal.

you may be right but if i could get complete support from my commander we would definatly hold our own..see we arent city folk either, and have been acculumatted to the area previously, as well as there culture:)

Lee DeRaud
06-19-2006, 11:38 AM
OK, I'll admit that I don't follow other teams outside the Pack too closely, though I don't recall hearing the Redskins moving out of Washington. Did I miss something here??? :confused: :) :cool:No, they're still there. But I've been a Redskin fan since the '60s, when I lived in northern Virginia.

Jerry Olexa
06-19-2006, 11:42 AM
But they have a new coach now that Mr Spurrier exited after a great season:D :)

Steve Ash
06-19-2006, 10:50 PM
....another day closer.....

I am so looking forward to this.....just like Christmas!:cool: :D

Lee DeRaud
06-19-2006, 10:56 PM
But they have a new coach now that Mr Spurrier exited after a great season:D :)Uh, I know you guys don't pay attention to anything except the Packers, but you're about a year and a half behind on that news. :eek:

Jerry Olexa
06-19-2006, 11:37 PM
Uh, I know you guys don't pay attention to anything except the Packers, but you're about a year and a half behind on that news. :eek:

Spurrier certainly did excel there his brief time before they got a REAL coach:D :) Never could understand the decision to hire him (Spurrier that is)

Lee DeRaud
06-20-2006, 12:22 AM
But they have a new coach now that Mr Spurrier exited after a great season:D :)Uh, I know you guys don't pay attention to anything except the Packers, but you're about a year and a half behind on that news. :eek:Oh, duh, I just now got the joke: you Packer fans are pretending last season didn't happen, eh? :D :cool:

John Miliunas
06-20-2006, 9:15 AM
Oh, duh, I just now got the joke: you Packer fans are pretending last season didn't happen, eh? :D :cool:

"Last seaon"??? Didn't the Pack take last season "off"???? :rolleyes: Think I remember something about the UW Stevens Point team suiting up for the bulk of the games, if I recall correctly! :eek: :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
06-20-2006, 9:20 AM
try to beat you with those brauts! When they figure out that isn't working....they put the brauts on the grill.....break out the beer.......Bring out the cheese and crackers.........Go along with them.....they're okay folks.....for Wisconsinites:rolleyes: ........This from a guy born in Champain, Illinois.....went to HS in Flora Illinois........remember you Wisconsinites....some of us Southern Illinois folks are red necks!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

larry merlau
06-20-2006, 9:55 AM
well ken thanks for the heads up on there style of manuvers, we will take undr consideration:) will do our best in those adverse conditions.

John Miliunas
06-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Hey Larry, you guys best be ready to drink some real beer!!! We don't do that sissy "light" garbage 'round these parts! :eek: Leastwise, not at my address!!! :D Strictly "regular" and "high test" up here! :D :cool:

Lee DeRaud
06-20-2006, 11:15 AM
"Last seaon"??? Didn't the Pack take last season "off"???? :rolleyes: Think I remember something about the UW Stevens Point team suiting up for the bulk of the games, if I recall correctly! :eek: :rolleyes: :D :cool:Didn't much look like it: the UWSP team actually has an offensive line.:p

John Miliunas
06-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Didn't much look like it: the UWSP team actually has an offensive line.:p

Second stringers, Lee! Second stringers. :p (Think they may have had one of the cheerleaders playing guard, too! :rolleyes: ) :D :cool:

larry merlau
06-20-2006, 11:51 AM
Hey Larry, you guys best be ready to drink some real beer!!! We don't do that sissy "light" garbage 'round these parts! :eek: Leastwise, not at my address!!! :D Strictly "regular" and "high test" up here! :D :cool:

sounds good john we actually prefer hitest but practice on the light stuff so that we can get our stamina built up for the heavy loads..and we dont look like we are such lushes with reduced amounts of the hitest.

Steve Ash
06-20-2006, 9:30 PM

Larry has failed to mention the secret weapon....he told me he is not going to unveil it until we reach said destination. I don't think once he lets it loose there is enough beer in Spring Green to satisfy the need. Just giving fair warning Cheeseheads.

Then again I heard someone mention Strawberry Margaritas.....:cool: :D

Jerry Olexa
06-21-2006, 1:22 AM

Right on, John!! Now I'm really upset I can't be there. We REAL men drink REAL beer. I'm thinking a follow up meeting at the diner is in order for the original 4 member planning staff to plan for next year, of course,OR a Southern meeting including Illinois rejects. I resemble that remark!:D :) Have fun!!

John Miliunas
06-21-2006, 8:26 AM
I'm thinking a follow up meeting at the diner is in order for the original 4 member planning staff to plan for next year, of course,OR a Southern meeting including Illinois rejects. I resemble that remark!:D :) Have fun!!

Hey, now that sounds like a plan, though I'm not certain 'bout the IL meeting place!!! :eek: I'm not entirely sure they even allow Cheeseheads in the Land of Lincoln!!! :eek: :D :cool:

Jerry Olexa
06-21-2006, 1:09 PM
Hey, now that sounds like a plan, though I'm not certain 'bout the IL meeting place!!! :eek: I'm not entirely sure they even allow Cheeseheads in the Land of Lincoln!!! :eek: :D :cool:

They are allowed on my turf. You're always welcome...If u bring the good wisconsin cheese:)

Karl Laustrup
06-22-2006, 7:11 AM
Intermediate countdown has commenced.

By my clock it's less than 48 hours before the Michiganders load up in the JD towing the spreader and head west.

The state and local constables have been briefed and appear ready for the challenge [thank goodness it's not football season].:o :D Road signs have been changed, detours in place. :eek: :D

All cheeseheads prepare for invasion.

Karl

larry merlau
06-22-2006, 8:14 AM

By my clock it's less than 48 hours before the Michiganders load up in the JD towing the spreader and head west.

The state and local constables have been briefed and appear ready for the challenge [thank goodness it's not football season].:o :D Road signs have been changed, detours in place. :eek: :D

Karl
thanks foe the info karl and the jd has been hooked up to the spreader for awhile but its the liguid version, its so full its runnin over the edges. we are cumin and the commander just gave the new orders and we have changed some of the stratgy to confuse the enenmy... now if we can continue to avaoid the women we will have agreat victory.. by the way do you guys have bikini's up there? i hear its gonna be hot up in your parts and ....during intermission

John Miliunas
06-22-2006, 8:19 AM

Karl

Bring 'em on!!! :D I've arranged for the breweries to pull extra shifts, the cheese house is in overdrive and Schultz's Meat Market, down in DeForest has their Master Butcher standing by, and his apprentice is "on-call"!!! :D

Larry, bikini's have been spotted from time to time but, I'm just not sure if that's such a good idea. I go over the Wisconsin River every day and there are signs at each end saying: "Caution: Bridge May Be Icy". :eek: You know...The weather up here in Packerland can get pretty crazy, so you may consider packing a parka, just in case!!!:eek: :D :cool:

larry merlau
06-22-2006, 8:26 AM
well john i think i will leave the parka i wont wilt and your state could use some of the drippins if were to disolve some... have an over abundance of the good stuff and can afford to lose some:) so am ready for battle and the recruits are in the troop carriers just waiting for the order to inflitrate and destroy (spring flood) is about to commence

Steve Clardy
06-22-2006, 10:20 AM
Gee. How'd I miss this windy thread:confused: :confused: :confused:

I thought this was a english speaking country.:confused: :D

Bunch a windy ol' buzzards in here I see:eek: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

John Miliunas
06-22-2006, 10:42 AM
Gee. How'd I miss this windy thread:confused:

I thought this was a english speaking country.:confused: :D

Bunch a windy ol' buzzards in here I see:eek: :rolleyes: :D

"Please press #1 for English", "Press #2 for Wisconsinish." :D :cool:

Karl Laustrup
06-22-2006, 10:48 AM

And #3 for Michiganese. :D :D :D

Karl

Steve Clardy
06-22-2006, 11:24 AM

Geeshh no wonder. #1 is broken on my end:eek: :confused: ;) :D

Jerry Olexa
06-22-2006, 1:40 PM
And #3 for Michiganese. :D :D :D

Karl

And press #4 for Illinois flatlanders....:D who are usually out of the loop..:)

Steve Ash
06-22-2006, 4:21 PM
Got both of my contracts finished today (why I haven't been on here much, burning the midnight oil)

Got paid, money in the bank, oil changed, new tires, truck cleaned out and I'm on VACATION!!!! Yeehaw! :D :cool:

John Miliunas
06-22-2006, 5:16 PM
and I'm on VACATION!!!! Yeehaw! :D :cool:

Me TOO!!!! :D :D :D :cool:

Karl Laustrup
06-22-2006, 5:17 PM
Are ya on yer way yet?

Should I throw another bean on the barbie?? Let me know cause those suckers always want to fall through the grate and I don't want to go to all that trouble fer nuthin. :D

Karl

Steve Clardy
06-22-2006, 5:20 PM
Got both of my contracts finished today (why I haven't been on here much, burning the midnight oil)

Got paid, money in the bank, oil changed, new tires, truck cleaned out and I'm on VACATION!!!! Yeehaw! :D :cool:

Vacation:confused: :confused: :confused:
Do I press #5 for that one:confused: :confused: :D

I gotta get a new keyboard:rolleyes: ;)

Jerry Olexa
06-22-2006, 6:01 PM
I think you cheeseheads had better go clean up your shops. I can see there'll be some inspections this weekend:) :D An remember to wear your safety glasses:D while in the shop...

larry merlau
06-22-2006, 6:55 PM
no steve .C its 6 on your pc its no.1 on a mac. and if yur willin next time we take on another endeavor the general's job is open. could use someone with hatfeild and mccoy experience.

larry merlau
06-22-2006, 6:58 PM
hey jerry you got your party started yet? need to fill us in on your doings AS WELL.

Steve Clardy
06-22-2006, 7:58 PM
no steve .C its 6 on your pc its no.1 on a mac. and if yur willin next time we take on another endeavor the general's job is open. could use someone with hatfeild and mccoy experience.

6 :confused: :confused: :confused: These keyboards are supposed to have numbers that far up?

John Miliunas
06-22-2006, 9:00 PM
6 :confused: :confused: :confused: These keyboards are supposed to have numbers that far up?

Steve, no problem! Just hit #2 three times! :D :cool:

Steve Clardy
06-22-2006, 9:02 PM
Steve, no problem! Just hit #2 three times! :D :cool:

That'll work:D :rolleyes: ;) :D

Steve Ash
06-22-2006, 9:40 PM
could use someone with hatfeild and mccoy experience.

got that covered Larry, me and the (expletive) neighbor have been exchanging shotgun volleys back and forth for some time....he shot my son's dog first....:mad:

Karl Laustrup
06-23-2006, 6:30 AM
Final countdown has begun. Steve has told me the JD is fueled up and the spreader is full [hope he means fuel] and they should be heading out sometime around noon o'clock, from the Michigan time zone.

Chicago on a Friday about 3 in the afternoon. Think the traffic will be bad? :confused: ;) ;) :D

It's supposed to be a 6 hour drive, which should put them at the hotel between 6 & 7 tonight. Any other guesses? :D

Steve, hope you and Larry and your better halves have a safe trip. Be looking forward to hearing from you when you arrive and meeting up with you tomorrow.

Karl

Steve Ash
06-23-2006, 10:52 AM
Final countdown has begun. Steve has told me the JD is fueled up and the spreader is full [hope he means fuel] and they should be heading out sometime around noon o'clock, from the Michigan time zone.

Okay, bags are packed, Judy got out of work early. Flight pattern is clear, final boarding call with a stopover to pick up passengers Mr. and Mrs. Merlau. Should depart Merlaus residence by 12:00 (our time) then continue on to Packerland!

....see you guys tomorrow A.M. with bells on....or something like that!:D

John Miliunas
06-23-2006, 8:21 PM
Okay, bags are packed, Judy got out of work early. Flight pattern is clear, final boarding call with a stopover to pick up passengers Mr. and Mrs. Merlau. Should depart Merlaus residence by 12:00 (our time) then continue on to Packerland!

....see you guys tomorrow A.M. with bells on....or something like that!:D

I'm ready for you Michiganers!!!! :D Got my buddy's project finished and out of the way, got the grass cut, so I don't have to worry 'bout that, touched up the shop a bit, brats in the fridge, along with plenty of cheese! :D Oh, and yeah, I picked up a couple beers, too!!! 'Matter of fact, sampling one of 'em right now! (Need to be certain they're safe for the company, you know!) :D :D :D :cool:

Karl Laustrup
06-23-2006, 11:45 PM
Happy to report the Michigan contingent arrived about 8:30 after a wonderful experience driving through CHICAGO. I'll let them tell that part of the story.

After a quick tour of the hacienda and a couple of beers they are headed to the hotel to rest up for the visit to "Just Outside of Spring Green".

No pics yet, but there will be pics taken tomorrow.

Karl

John Miliunas
06-24-2006, 2:10 PM
Yup, here's living proof that it's happening!!! :D After a "slight" delay in Chicago (traffic), they made it into Wisconsin Dells! Well, this morning they made their way to "just outside of Spring Green". Here's the proof, folks. More pics to come as the weekend progresses. :)

Ken Fitzgerald
06-24-2006, 4:04 PM
I'm envious!

But....would somebody tell me what "G" is for on the shirt the goofy looking guy is wearing....and why the odd and ugly green and yellow colors?:eek: :rolleyes: :D

John Miliunas
06-24-2006, 4:32 PM
I'm envious!

But....would somebody tell me what "G" is for on the shirt the goofy looking guy is wearing....and why the odd and ugly green and yellow colors?:eek: :rolleyes: :D

"G" is for greatness, of course!!! :D Ahhhh....The beer is cold, the cheese is fresh and the company is the greatest!!!! :D :cool:

Frank Chaffee
06-24-2006, 4:42 PM
"G" is for greatness, of course!!! :D Ahhhh....The beer is cold, the cheese is fresh and the company is the greatest!!!! :D :cool:
Sounds inviting!
Things are pretty quiet over here… Momma Doe and Bambi just strolled thru the yard.
Time to git raddy!!!!
Frank

Ken Fitzgerald
06-24-2006, 7:09 PM

Braggart!:rolleyes:

John Miliunas
06-24-2006, 7:44 PM
well we have defiantly landed and have found the enemy to be very hospitable, ]they have joined our troops. and are very co-operative. so hence we are or i should say that we are a very strong force, also we now have very good discipline with our new general frank chaffe/ wiil give full report on tuesday.

Jerry Olexa
06-25-2006, 2:19 PM
Looking forward to full report with Pics!! Assuming no casualties:D :)

John Miliunas
06-25-2006, 10:02 PM
Looking forward to full report with Pics!! Assuming no casualties:D :)

Jerry, we figured we'd better start a fresh thread yesterday, before this one blows the doors off the database!!! :eek: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=386347#post386347 :D :cool: