PDA

View Full Version : Attaching a CorelDraw file, LaserBuzz

Tom Buzz Bernard
06-14-2006, 6:58 PM
I was going to put up another fun project for all to do (the F-15), but I cannot seem to get the assembly instructions to load. These instruction are a single page no more than the car design I put up last time, but the file says 290 KB, what did I do wrong.

Heck the finished design will load and that has a lot more detail???:rolleyes:

Lee DeRaud
06-14-2006, 7:07 PM
Sounds like there's a bitmap in there somewhere...maybe in a hidden layer?

Shaddy Dedmore
06-14-2006, 7:15 PM
I was going to put up another fun project for all to do (the F-15), but I cannot seem to get the assembly instructions to load. These instruction are a single page no more than the car design I put up last time, but the file says 290 KB, what did I do wrong.

Heck the finished design will load and that has a lot more detail???:rolleyes:

Not sure what's up, but I made an offer here a while back to the others, if you have a design you want to put on the net, I can store it for you and supply you a link. If you want an actual web page describing it, you can supply it and I'll upload that too... otherwise, I'll just supply a direct link to the file that you can send people.

This offer was for people offering CDR's to other laser'ers, not just a place to store large files for other reasons.

Shaddy

Tom Buzz Bernard
06-14-2006, 7:20 PM
There are no Bitmaps in the file, I have added a lot more verbiage to this assembly instructions over the car designed, but I changed everything to curves? The last assembly instructions I did not change the wording to curves, I wonder??? Let me check to see if that is the reason:cool:

Tom Buzz Bernard
06-14-2006, 7:21 PM
I may take you up on that

Lee DeRaud
06-14-2006, 8:04 PM
There are no Bitmaps in the file, I have added a lot more verbiage to this assembly instructions over the the car designed, but I changed everything to curves? The last assembly instructions I did not change the wording to curves, I wonder??? Let me check to see if that is the reason:cool:You changed text to curves? No wonder it's huge: you get thousands of nodes for a page of text in most fonts.