PDA

View Full Version : apach Nail Guns

Rich Torino
06-14-2006, 3:55 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%">Has anyone ever heard of Apach nail guns?? This is a Pin Nailer that a local toy store is carrying. I'm not sure whether it's a new brand or not...</TD></TR><TR><TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rich Torino
06-14-2006, 3:59 PM
Sorry forgot the pic
http://www.apach.com.tw/index/nailers/PN-625.htm

Bob Childress
06-14-2006, 4:17 PM
but who knows? Obviously a Taiwanese company. They may be all right. There is no dealer locator on their web site, so I guess it is hit or miss. They say they have been in business since 1993.

A toy store? I hope you at least mean a hobby shop.:D

Rich Torino
06-14-2006, 4:30 PM
Hey Bob,
this store is nothing but tools.. and one totally automated, computer driven saw sharpening machine...
It can get financially dangerous going in there. There also a Festool dealer with displays...

Bob Childress
06-14-2006, 4:39 PM
Well, that's different. Of course it is financially dangerous! Well, heck, how much do they want for that Apach (I wonder what that word means, if anything, in Taiwanese:confused: )

I think I was just having an obtuse moment.:o

Frank Hagan
06-14-2006, 11:59 PM
Well, that's different. Of course it is financially dangerous! Well, heck, how much do they want for that Apach (I wonder what that word means, if anything, in Taiwanese:confused: )

I think I was just having an obtuse moment.:o

Maybe "Apach" is what happened to the Native Americans in Canada ... they took away all their "e's" to make all those "eh?" statements.

Rich Torino
06-15-2006, 10:03 AM
They Apach pin Nailer for $136.....priced right about in the middle...

Frank Hagan
06-15-2006, 8:34 PM
You can get some pretty good deals through Amazon.com if you want to buy factory reconditioned nailers from Porter Cable, Senco, etc. Go to Amazon.com, and click on the tools page, then find the link for Nailers and Staplers. When you get there, enter "Reconditioned" in the search box, and you'll get things like the PC 1 1/4" brad nailer for $64, the 2" brad nailer for $89, etc. I've had good luck with the factory reconditioned products (they come with the full warranty).

They sometimes only have one or two available, though.