PDA

View Full Version : Update to Board Ft. Calculator for Excel

Rick Doyle
06-12-2006, 12:57 PM
i've had quite a few requests to add a bd. ft. cost to the ms excel board ft. calculator program i created a few months ago.

so, i've added a field to allow entry of the bd. ft. cost for each board entered plus the overall total. to view or download this free program, click the link below:

http://www.rickswoodworking.ca/#Board

Terry Flowers
06-13-2006, 5:28 PM
Thanks, Rick. Do you not allow the spreadsheet to be saved? I get username and password required when I attempt to save it.

Terry

Lori Kleinberg
06-14-2006, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the board foot calculator. I too would like to save file to my woodworking folder. How?

Aaron Beaver
06-14-2006, 11:10 AM
I was able to save it, I just clicked on his link that took me to website. Then you click on the picture and it should ask if you want to 'open' or 'save'. Thanks for the program Rick

Joe Scarfo
06-14-2006, 11:11 AM
This is how I saved the file....

1. Download file
2. Mark the entire spreadsheet to be copied, I did this by clicking in the square next to both the column a and row 1. The entire spreadsheet should be highlighted
3. Hit Control and C simultaneously...
4. Open a fresh spreadsheet. Control N will do this for you.
5. Now hit Control V. The spreadsheet should now be pasted into the new spreadsheet..
6. Now save the file.

Good Luck...

Joe in Green Bay... who was once loving life in Tampa...

Terry Flowers
06-14-2006, 3:53 PM
Thanks Joe. That worked, but Aaron's method didn't for me. I never got an option to open or save. Different OS maybe.

Terry

Henry Cavanaugh
06-14-2006, 6:56 PM
Thanks saved with no problem