PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust.....

Steve Ash
06-12-2006, 11:18 AM
I won't mention any names for risk of stealing pictures of a flatlanders new toy but a certain creeker and a neighbor had this Oliver lathe stuffed in his garage and wasn't telling me about his new purchase. Now Kei.., err I mean this certain creeker, and I talk at least once a week on the phone or visit each other and nary a word was mentioned that he had fallen into the vortex.

Today Mr. Jul....err, I mean this person casually mentioned he had bought a Oliver lathe, I thought he was joking with me and didn't at first believe him but I managed to get into his shop and snapped a quick picture for proof. :D :cool:

BTW, congrats again.....nameless neighbor;)

Ken Fitzgerald
06-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Andy...........We got another one!

Andy won't like the color but he'll enjoy the company!:D

Steve Ash
06-12-2006, 11:23 AM
Pic was too small, here is a better one....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/GardenBay/100_2127.jpg

Bernie Weishapl
06-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Well I guess congrats to the nameless neighbor. Whoever it is welcome to the black hole of the abyss. Nice looking lathe.

Bart Leetch
06-12-2006, 11:35 AM
I sure hope this neighber get this lathe set up & turning wood by the 4th of July.;) :D

Tyler Howell
06-12-2006, 11:36 AM
You should be ashamed spreading your bile and addictive drugs to poor unsuspecting flat heads.:( :(
Shame on you:mad:

Andy Hoyt
06-12-2006, 11:41 AM
So are we gonna have to wait until July to see if that thing works?

George Conklin
06-12-2006, 4:57 PM
Steve,
You should tell your friend that he might as well sell his boat since he'll probably never use it again;)

Ken Fitzgerald
06-12-2006, 5:13 PM
Andy..........I think we'll have to wait until the Keith of July to see how it works...................:rolleyes: :D

Keith Burns
06-12-2006, 5:23 PM
Andy..........I think we'll have to wait until the Keith of July to see how it works...................:rolleyes: :D

Ken, nothing subtle about you now is there.......:D :eek:

Corey Hallagan
06-12-2006, 8:34 PM
Another one down! Looks like another nice lathe. Congrats Kei... Jul...

Corey

Steve Ash
06-12-2006, 9:45 PM

As often as Keith posts on here it may be July of next year.

Keith July
06-13-2006, 8:01 AM
Steve,
You should tell your friend that he might as well sell his boat since he'll probably never use it again;)
George,
The lathe is going to be a winter project. I have a bunch of flat work to do so every free minute will be spent in the boat. I may even take the boat to the lake.:) My boat is kept in the garage, safe and dry, and my truck is out in the snow and rain.

Keith

Jim Becker
06-13-2006, 10:12 AM
LOL! Oliver bet there will be more of these things popping up now that you've created the stampede!